• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because I don't have time to go back and make a big ol gigundo case now but I can if you give me ample time, I'm busy. 12, maybe 24 hours - I don't want to hold this up, just put out all the evidence at hand for consideration.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i won't be hasty with my vote but the lethargy is kicking in and i only have about 20 or so mins before my gal's day and have to be on the road so my attention will be massively limited
im honestly more concerned over the players raging in-game and just feeling absolutely defeated than this atm lol - i don't wanna be too eager, since there's time and i understand irl obligations but i also don't want to just drag this game out regardless

i feel like you're just using my own willingness against me to win ur case but you also understand that this is the side effect of you building a case when alot of things you fully admit to are stacked against you

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
ye retro he left you alive because he thinks you'll buy this shit. Doddsy sussed me earlier too but hasn't said much since so I'm guessing he'll hope doddsy will have the same disposition

Again, if I was scum there was zero reason to no kill. I'd be celebrating my second scum MVP in a row and we'd be onto the next game right now

Ultra

THE BEAR
i won't be hasty with my vote but the lethargy is kicking in and i only have about 20 or so mins before my gal's day and have to be on the road so my attention will be massively limited
im honestly more concerned over the players raging in-game and just feeling absolutely defeated than this atm lol - i don't wanna be too eager, since there's time and i understand irl obligations but i also don't want to just drag this game out regardless

i feel like you're just using my own willingness against me to win ur case but you also understand that this is the side effect of you building a case when alot of things you fully admit to are stacked against you

Retro, please don't just throw the game into the dirt because of feels - more feelings will be hurt if town loses. All I'm asking for is time.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

Who is raging lol I'm chillin..ultra is being silly but I don't sense rage. All the ragers are dead

Ultra

THE BEAR
And I don't intend to drag this, I am just kind of occupied and I want enough time for all arguments and considerations to come out. People will be upset otherwise if we apathy lynch me.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Thank you but I'm actually town. If it's really just retro I'm going to be clowned forever, but you've made your position very apparent, and I'm not a quokka
At least as a silver lining if you are somehow town then poyser can't annoy me in the post game with how he was right all along etc. If we lost to coasters again though I am going to be so fucking deflated

Ultra

THE BEAR
I do feel like Ekko's votes around you/psychic are particularly damning, because he provides such a brazen defense for her, feels like he'd only have the confidence to do that if it was a 3-way bus. Psychic also votes for you at some point as well and calls you a Bald Creep. Then the days thereafter there's very little crossover.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ok you balding creep

By what? blobs????

I am always pressured. Boy, you can't read me for shit.

Vote lynch CP

megacomfymegacomfymegacomfy

He is failing hard at reading me. Idk what it is about CP but I just sus him every game. :hm

I was actually thinking Poyser is scummy every game too. :hm

Why couldn't you just say it was a gut feeling earlier instead of running away?

Craig is trying to get me lynch for the pure lolz. That is anti-town.

I'm not voting you currently but I'd say you've done more to get suspected on your own than anything I've said about you. By some distance.

Sounds like you know hes town to me!

He is starting to sound more town to me. :hm

Fwiw psychic actually returning to the thread and engaging with the SUS on her is softening my scum read on her. Still prefer ekko at this junkture

Pretty strange progression you've had here. You were, earlier, very confident that Psychic was Scum, you haven't quite retracted it, but throughout it all you've stated a preference for Aurelian/Ekko when, as far as I can tell, you haven't gone as far as to insist they are as likely to flip scum as Psychic was to you earlier.

Not scummy, I guess. Just strange.

Some more Day 1 quotes for observation.

I wasn't actually confident before, but the pieces are starting to come together now. There is some heavy mutual distancing/bussing going on in Day 1 between all 3 of them, with some dashes of softening stances and backing up on each other. I think this was planned.

Because otherwise, I'm supposed to believe Craig has the single best track record in the game for his reads, in the first 5 pages of the game, and he DOESN'T DIE. It cannot be possible!

Ultra

THE BEAR
What am I imagining exactly? Its literally diametrically the same thing but inverse again as a scenario comparison.

I brought up whose active and those others being quiet so far. I never shaded anyone in that post outright.

I'm fully fine with throwing my vote on Craig or you tbh. And if your bringing up the Wrestling Wars one, you would recall what did I flip as? Town Tracker. So I don't see again any connection between the ER one and this game. There's no commonality between them so this weird angle at me just comes off mindless.

Actually fuck it:

I'll hedge my vote on Craig.

[vote lynch CraigPelton]

vote lynch cp

bk to bk scum games must be tough

This is nutty. There's no reason for CP to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back