• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Here's what I was playing at when I said I was going to vote for you:

First things first, knowing Craig would probably otherwise kill you I named you as my vote on purpose to guarantee you lived to today, because I think I have a shot at flipping you around to seeing what's going on here. But that can easily be used to justify me as scum as well, so you kinda just have to take my word for that.

Ultra

THE BEAR

Anyway,

You're not wrong to trust Craig based on his interactions, I think, but Craig has been alive for this entire game after D1 and nobody has suspected him. The fact that he's still alive is categorically suspect, because he looks better than I do in every conceivable way.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway

We're in a 1v3 situation. We also have the option to no vote and turn this into a potential 1v2 while still being only one lynch away from game, but that probably only results in Doddsy's death, which objectivly only benefits me

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think the lack of the kill mostly justifies Craig/Me being scum, because as far as I know you Trin you wouldn't even consider the angle of not killing whatsoever and the lylo math that factors into that

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
that's fair lol. my frame of thought rarely makes any sense so i understand

if i were to trust you rn, and if i had to wipe out the idea of a town craig completely, your theory might be plausible
could you ISO some posts so i can see your perspective on what makes you consider craig the most out of us

Ultra

THE BEAR
that's fair lol. my frame of thought rarely makes any sense so i understand

if i were to trust you rn, and if i had to wipe out the idea of a town craig completely, your theory might be plausible
could you ISO some posts so i can see your perspective on what makes you consider craig the most out of us

I would be actually lying if I said I can ISO his posts and convince you straightaway because I was town reading him for 99% of the game.

In fact my argument is that he's so townie based on Ekko's flip that it makes 0 sense for him to be here. If you stacked us against each other, he looks townier than me.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think the most convincing evidence is the latest part of the game. He has a plan, and he's executing it. Me and Ratchet were pinned against each other in the PoE, and he's already basically kicked up his legs and called it a day

Ultra

THE BEAR
In hindsight, I figured he'd just kill you and coast to victory, but I think he was counting on how strongly he town reads you here and betting against getting scrutinized by more experienced players.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't blame you if you completely no sell everything I'm saying and call it bunk. I probably look desperate, and that's because this is legit his game to lose. He's played his hand too well.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you think about the sequence of night kills that have happened over the course of the entire game, they're only really justifiable if there's a deep wolf in the game. He also didn't really stop to consider if you were scum, so I think he already has his game plan mapped out.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I do think psychic is probably scum fwiw, deer caught in the headlights just like last game

get rid of this

psychic good policy lynch by default. cp trying to include reasons to justify it is wack

She has yet to be policy lynched or even significantly pressured in any game I've played here thus far. My read is based on being scum with her last game.

Holy shit, look at this. They were all trying to bus the fuck out of each other day 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back