• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
But you've speedran into Retro here, and you're relying on momentum to try and carry you to the finish line, which is why the NK's happened so fast and you just tagged the two other players to vote me right away

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Bro what are you talking about, you think if I'm scum I win here? I never stack you against me.
I mean you made it to LYLO and retro seems pretty ameable. just need to hope doddsy is still suspicious of me as he voiced earlier

why would I kill fuji? dude was sheeping me hard

Ultra

THE BEAR
the no-kill. why would I do it as scum? nobody was ever gonna vote me. no reason to delay anything

All the no-kill does is mean we have 4 players here except 3, it doesn't change the amount of lynches required to win, and doesn't "delay" anything. You, specifically, noted the no-kill had to come from Me/Ratchet, which I now know is not the case, so the explanation is probably a combination of the two factors.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean you made it to LYLO and retro seems pretty ameable. just need to hope doddsy is still suspicious of me as he voiced earlier

why would I kill fuji? dude was sheeping me hard

I made it to LYLO by the skin of my teeth. I have reason to be here, as does Retro, and Doddsy, who are barely participant. You are the very very odd man out, you have way too much cred.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
why would I leave people I can't predict and a person who voiced sus of me alive in this situation as scum? makes zero sense

Doddsy

Mafia God
I don't think it's CP. If it is I mean well done but he has a much easier time with alternate kills. For example he would have been better to shoot me over lethal if he was just looking to finish quick.

@Retrolize thoughts?

Ultra

THE BEAR
fuji, who was sheeping me. gram, who had no suspicion of me whatsoever and would've lynched you before me.

Saying you'd take Gram into ISO is a total lie, you know he would at least entertain the line of thinking I currently am. Fuji, you have plausible WIFOM for, I suppose, but he also knows me and you might suspect I'd be able to swing him.

I think the only conceivable explanation for why you're alive is that Retro has tried taking you to end game as her pocket.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Saying you'd take Gram into ISO is a total lie, you know he would at least entertain the line of thinking I currently am. Fuji, you have plausible WIFOM for, I suppose, but he also knows me and you might suspect I'd be able to swing him.

I think the only conceivable explanation for why you're alive is that Retro has tried taking you to end game as her pocket.
retro and kurumi with the master plan huh? psychic too?

lol no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back