Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What does that matter? If they weren't in the thread, they aren't going to be implicated, unless you take the position they were afking kills
because you could speculate they were lurking or hiding in their QT. not so much if it's like 4 AM where they live

Ultra

THE BEAR
because you could speculate they were lurking or hiding in their QT. not so much if it's like 4 AM where they live

Nobody has entertained this, or would seriously, cmon man. They weren't here. I even thought about it myself if they could do that, and im pretty sure the hose wouldnt even allow them to nk and not post for days straight

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Nobody has entertained this, or would seriously, cmon man. They weren't here. I even thought about it myself if they could do that, and im pretty sure the hose wouldnt even allow them to nk and not post for days straight
I lurked a lot last game lol, so did my teammates

Ultra

THE BEAR
CP will cop that worse then me

Do you think it's retro?

I'd be lying if I said so definitively, I just entertained a CP world, but I think she fits a scum profile yes. I think CP has played really townie and really well, so, I'd be satisfied with her lynch. As long as it's not me.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I'd be lying if I said so definitively, I just entertained a CP world, but I think she fits a scum profile yes. I think CP has played really townie and really well, so, I'd be satisfied with her lynch. As long as it's not me.
Alright well a willingness to vote elsewhere was what I was fishing for but that last line kind of just outright puts it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back