Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
If a game is too much for me to handle (never happened), I sub out. AtE, however, is an element of the game, and one I've employed as scum, so no promises, but I usually don't do it anyway
AtE is whack, my guy.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don’t think the trade secret of ‘sit there and do nothing’ is in any danger here
i dont have an issue with adding ppl. if they r ok with it i can invite u guys

some ppl don't like it so wanted to ask

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Also to address this as well since the message I wanted to send you was sent to the void by bad Wifi.

@Ultra self voting is never an option. It's straight up throwing. I get that you sometimes get frustrated, I know that feeling all too well, but if it happens, close the thread, get some fresh air and come back later. Or request a sub if you really get too tilted. Stuff like that only escalates a situation further and you're better than that.
Sorry, no, this is far too late. I don't know why I got the spiel back in Day 3 (before I self voted) but Ultra was spared it, not sure why I got held to a double standard Ultra didn't, but I don't much care for it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Yes, your point was "your concern that I would not have automatically won in LyLo made no sense, because my thread play was bettr (it wasn't, you were scum read by most of the game) and I beat him earlier". It didn't even make sense, Retro had a solid town read on me and a murky null on you (because at that point, you were more lynchable).

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I mean, I'll be perfectly honest, you're a better player overall, but we all have good and bad games and I don't think that statement (again, you are not the subject in the discussion this was used in) was wrong at the time. Don't take it personal

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I'm not sure why you'd feel bad. Unless you've don something to personally offend the guy (you haven't) then that's up to him. Frankly he shouldn't be subbing out for those reasons anyway.
No I mean, from the perspective of someone you dislike showing up everywhere lmao

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I mean, I'll be perfectly honest, you're a better player overall, but we all have good and bad games and I don't think that statement (again, you are not the subject in the discussion this was used in) was wrong at the time. Don't take it personal
It's not about hurting feelings, it's that the motivation is compromising the game. At some points we *are* going to be town together, it can't always be a clash to see who gets who lynched first. If we'd been able to reconcile here this game we win, simple as. I can say for certain I tried as much as I could to get there.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Anyway, can't wait for @Dalton to return to a done game tbh.
To be fair, based on the games *original* rules, days were max 48 hours and nights were supposed to be 24 hours, so at worst he may have missed a day or so. But, this kinda changed in the middle of it.

Personally not a fan of that aspect of this game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
if we keep policy lynching emotional plays and inactivity at least the standard of the site will go up but man town is probably gna lose more games to achieve that

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I am out rn but I'm really sorry if I soured the game for any of yall.
It was a long while since I was scum and I wanted to test what I could do (and maybe verify my legit psych theories for fun.)

I never wanted Ratchet or Poyser to actually get hopping mad or disappointed/sour the experience - goes for anyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back