Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I am out rn but I'm really sorry if I soured the game for any of yall.
It was a long while since I was scum and I wanted to test what I could do (and maybe verify my legit psych theories for fun.)

I never wanted Ratchet or Poyser to actually get hopping mad or disappointed/sour the experience - goes for anyone here
Lmao, you played the game

Nobody blames you for anything LOL

Grammaton

Consigliere
It was a long while since I was scum and I wanted to test what I could do (and maybe verify my legit psych theories for fun.)

I never wanted Ratchet or Poyser to actually get hopping mad or disappointed/sour the experience - goes for anyone here

you didn’t do anything wrong

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

u did good. its ur job as scum to keep town fighting. they understand its all in the spirit of the game

im glad to see one scum game from u. now we have a reference point.

wp gg

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor

It wasn't you, you played to your wincon.

Doddsy

Mafia God

I mean don't feel bad for winning

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
It's not about hurting feelings, it's that the motivation is compromising the game. At some points we *are* going to be town together, it can't always be a clash to see who gets who lynched first. If we'd been able to reconcile here this game we win, simple as. I can say for certain I tried as much as I could to get there.

You cant just pitch the negotiation process into the dirt because *I should have done so earlier* though, that's the problem. I even told you I felt dirty about that vote, but I found it very hard to reconcile your reaction when all I did was give the notion of interest at someone else's reasoning. I mean, you and Poyser were both suspects of mine, so the conclusion you jumped to that I was being malicious and not just collecting info was wrong. I had you in my PoE since Night 1, but didn't budge on it, and you know that's not because I wouldn't push a lynch on you if I wanted to.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
town is now 0-4

i believe in town to win the next one

being town in SRM tho :espurrtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back