Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Nah, I think it's all Retro, she did most of the work.

yeah we either had no power or busy irl. And the fact that we still won means that majority lynch favors scum more than town. Town isn't gonna be awake or dedicated like the scum team.

Really? All I did was kill you and mango lol. I did Retro did the hard work of convincing people she was actually town.

I still think letting them lynch and argue with each other is a very viable strat.
You not killing gramma or Poyser or any other made me sus them more.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
This is fucking bullshit, as if I'm supposed to *know* you're town, magically. I specifically went out of my way to give you more consideration and you declined, ironically, because your ego won't allow you to explain your perspective without taking offense at my confusion and presuming I'm being a dick
No the purpose is to try and evaluate my motivations, you were uniquely positioned to see them whereas other players had at least one extra level they had to come to to see it. They managed to, what's your excuse? I only declined day three nce it was clear you had no interest in actually doing so.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What about dead?

Yeah you were put in an awful slot, feels bad
i mean it was okay if i was a better player i could have maybe reconciled that slot for maybe 1 more day but generally its not a good form to allow it moving forward

overall this game felt a lot like death note

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also to address this as well since the message I wanted to send you was sent to the void by bad Wifi.

@Ultra self voting is never an option. It's straight up throwing. I get that you sometimes get frustrated, I know that feeling all too well, but if it happens, close the thread, get some fresh air and come back later. Or request a sub if you really get too tilted. Stuff like that only escalates a situation further and you're better than that.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Yes! And I said this in the context of a world where I'm scum in which I am lining up my lylo. Way way way sensitive.
No you said it as a way to disprove the notion that you'd not automatically win (another delusional boast, but I don't even need to go there) had you lynched Retro D6 and took me to LyLo.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
No the purpose is to try and evaluate my motivations, you were uniquely positioned to see them whereas other players had at least one extra level they had to come to to see it. They managed to, what's your excuse? I only declined day three nce it was clear you had no interest in actually doing so.

Yes Ratchet. I had no interest in seeing your perspective when I talked with you until you said, and I quote, "this is pointless". Games like these have a lot of information, consider not taking offense *preemptively* that I merely considered you as scum. I tried hearing you out, you declined.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Yes Ratchet. I had no interest in seeing your perspective when I talked with you until you said, and I quote, "this is pointless". Games like these have a lot of information, consider not taking offense *preemptively* that I merely considered you as scum. I tried hearing you out, you declined.
You keep insisting I'm taking offence - nope, you were a lost cause. From the moment Day 1 ended you decided you wanted me to be scum, regardless of what I did afterwards it didn't shift your read even an iota. Dreck.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Also to address this as well since the message I wanted to send you was sent to the void by bad Wifi.

@Ultra self voting is never an option. It's straight up throwing. I get that you sometimes get frustrated, I know that feeling all too well, but if it happens, close the thread, get some fresh air and come back later. Or request a sub if you really get too tilted. Stuff like that only escalates a situation further and you're better than that.

flower I saw you commit no more life 2 games ago by posting full role.

😭

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I was comparing that scenario to the one where I had to clear CP. Uh, yeah.
Yes, your point was "your concern that I would not have automatically won in LyLo made no sense, because my thread play was bettr (it wasn't, you were scum read by most of the game) and I beat him earlier". It didn't even make sense, Retro had a solid town read on me and a murky null on you (because at that point, you were more lynchable).

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

If a game is too much for me to handle (never happened), I sub out. AtE, however, is an element of the game, and one I've employed as scum, so no promises, but I usually don't do it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back