• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Nah. Don't think this is good at all.

If I'm scum Gram I'm expressing disinterest early and excusing activity 100%.

If he's scum he has to do absolutely everything he can to avoid "Why are you still alive" spec later in the game, especially when if he was town there is a free shot at the best player in the game
He could avoid this by pushing the wrong reads and not getting himself trapped in PoE. Am I saying he's a strong town lock? No. Town-leaning.

Psychic

Yennefer
My use of "self resolving" means that I just don't see you guys living to Day 5 or so unchecked.

Psychic isn't SUS, I meant to post an emote there. She's really in a tier of her own.

Anyway, the relevance here is that if Ratchet or Gram is scum they will have to challenge the top part of that list to escape the bottom
Can you elaborate?

I think Gram might be bussing Ekko as well. I haven’t played with him enough to know if he’s capable of making big day 1 plays like this. Also sus T-Pein for hammering. I think scum was on the Ekko wagon.

Poyser

Can you elaborate?

I think Gram might be bussing Ekko as well. I haven’t played with him enough to know if he’s capable of making big day 1 plays like this. Also sus T-Pein for hammering. I think scum was on the Ekko wagon.
what big play has gram made :bosque1:

RDK

Marvelous
He could avoid this by pushing the wrong reads and not getting himself trapped in PoE. Am I saying he's a strong town lock? No. Town-leaning.
Yeah but what I'm saying is he couldn't just barrel through the game - gotta stay relatively neutral to have a chance.

We often joke about how Odo and Poyser can never escape "Why are you alive spec" becuause they always get Day 1'd or close to it

So what I'm saying is town reading him for showing disinterest is just thick because it's pretty much the best play if he was scum in a game like this

Ultra

THE BEAR
I’m now going to duck the thread because being accused of trying to divert a lynch by offering to hammer has me shook

I really don't like this post.

I think you're focusing too much on the contradiction RDK has assigned to your motive. I think you were pretty nonplussed about Ekko, you kind of have to be at that point if you are his teammate. And it probably wasn't your explicit play to try and save him.

This is a common scum fixation where an accuser gets the conclusion right but doesn't get the motive at all and the accused scum feels the need to ridicule it as if it were the most ridiculous thing in the world and your intentions were obvious. You really don't look that townie, so your sarcasm is undue.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I really don't like this post.

I think you're focusing too much on the contradiction RDK has assigned to your motive. I think you were pretty nonplussed about Ekko, you kind of have to be at that point if you are his teammate. And it probably wasn't your explicit play to try and save him.

This is a common scum fixation where an accuser gets the conclusion right but doesn't get the motive at all and the accused scum feels the need to ridicule it as if it were the most ridiculous thing in the world and your intentions were obvious. You really don't look that townie, so your sarcasm is undue.

cool story bro

• Eye Roll
Reactions: RDK

Poyser

What the fuck am I getting clown rated for by encouraging a full phase for discussion? Truly degenerate perspective.
why do we need full night phases for discussion? the game doesnt move forward at night ya clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back