• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
because I don’t believe you seriously think I thought I could try and steer a lynch from a slot that toxic, or even that I would ever try, on day 1 in a game that would need me to mislynch 5 times to win

your next two points contradict one another - you sus me both for saying I’m ready to hammer and also not hammering. I asked because were less than halfway through day 1 and I’d contributed not a lot to ekkos lynch so was meant as a bit of a courtesy to the people who did the work

like, what’s the scum motive here, I don’t get it
Sus: Waving your hammer around to get credit for BEING the hammer (Tpein beat you to it)
Also Sus: Never being on the wagon

If it being a courtesy is your explanation then fair enough - whether I believe it - questionable

Ratchet

Anyway you obviously don't disagree with 90% of the substance of that list so can you ease up on the dick riding? Do you have any relevant observations? I'm suspect one and Im taking half the players in the game off the list. Surely that elicits some interest instead of just saying "bad!". But I don't think you're actually scum reading me.
This is prattle. If you don't think Poyser is genuine here, why are you waiting for scum to kill him? When I asked for partners, I was the first (and at the time, only) name you had in mind, so where does this even come from?

Poyser

Anyway you obviously don't disagree with 90% of the substance of that list so can you ease up on the dick riding? Do you have any relevant observations? I'm suspect one and Im taking half the players in the game off the list. Surely that elicits some interest instead of just saying "bad!". But I don't think you're actually scum reading me.
lol so what do you think then? im pretending? am i scum?

RDK

Marvelous
Are you just not reading my posts? You came away with the impression that Gram looked poor off the back of an Ekko Scum flip, I came away with the impression that he was very content to hammer and ultimately looked better after the flip because he had no interest in even trying to move the votes elsewhere at any point.
So you think he looks good because he delayed the hammer and ultimately got beaten to it?

I don't really see why you think he looks good from that at all lmao

Seems way too generous

Grammaton

Consigliere
Sus: Waving your hammer around to get credit for BEING the hammer (Tpein beat you to it)
Also Sus: Never being on the wagon

If it being a courtesy is your explanation then fair enough - whether I believe it - questionable

if I wanted credit for hammering, surely I’d just hammer????

the fuck?

RDK

Marvelous
if I wanted credit for hammering, surely I’d just hammer????

the fuck?
I literally just said in that post you quoted that you were beaten to it - because you were waiting to see if there was any wiggle room

It's not hard

Ultra

THE BEAR
This is prattle. If you don't think Poyser is genuine here, why are you waiting for scum to kill him? When I asked for partners, I was the first (and at the time, only) name you had in mind, so where does this even come from?

Think I established pretty early that I feel he can be disingenuous without being scum so kinda angled question you got here

Grammaton

Consigliere
I literally just said in that post you quoted that you were beaten to it - because you were waiting to see if there was any wiggle room

It's not hard

I don’t think this is even a remotely legitimate thought

Poyser

Think I established pretty early that I feel he can be disingenuous without being scum so kinda angled question you got here
im not sure you know what disingenuous means. you seem to use it wrong unless you're completely deluded

Ratchet

So you think he looks good because he delayed the hammer and ultimately got beaten to it?

I don't really see why you think he looks good from that at all lmao

Seems way too generous
...No, I think he looks good because he has displayed no interest in influencing the game and had no interest in influencing the lynch.

No interest = no agenda = less likely to be scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
lol so what do you think then? im pretending? am i scum?

Vanity won't allow you to pull out. You act with complete bewilderment every time I make a post, without fail, and I think it would be a little more mundane to you at this point if you were really all in instead of being perpetually confused, or just trying to razz on me.

Poyser

Vanity won't allow you to pull out. You act with complete bewilderment every time I make a post, without fail, and I think it would be a little more mundane to you at this point if you were really all in instead of being perpetually confused, or just trying to razz on me.
Such a weird fucking viewpoint. You've witnessed me change reads multiple times in the TWO games I've played here, so where does this come from at all? What makes you at all believe I dont believe you're scum? Literally nothing I have said has suggested this. Such a bizarre fucking assertion

Poyser

If you hated my post then what do you think about this from Poyser @Grammaton

I'm surprised you weren't perturbed by him agreeing with it if you thought it was so rotten

Just trying to avoid that conflict?
why didnt you quote my follow up post tho :pogba1:

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you hated my post then what do you think about this from Poyser @Grammaton

I'm surprised you weren't perturbed by him agreeing with it if you thought it was so rotten

Just trying to avoid that conflict?

I think he’s probably right about Ultra, so he gets a pass.

Swing and a miss champ

Ultra

THE BEAR
...No, I think he looks good because he has displayed no interest in influencing the game and had no interest in influencing the lynch.

No interest = no agenda = less likely to be scum.

If the foundation of your town case is him doing nothing he should be equivalent to anyone else who was a non participant, not exceptionally townie.

Poyser

i probably muddled because i quoted the post, i meant i dont disagree with him looking bad in general, but then when you elaborated I said that doesnt sound like scum gram at all lol

RDK

Marvelous
i probably muddled because i quoted the post, i meant i dont disagree with him looking bad in general, but then when you elaborated I said that doesnt sound like scum gram at all lol
but if he genuinely thought that specific post was rotten then he would absolutely take issue with you agreeing with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back