• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Such a weird fucking viewpoint. You've witnessed me change reads multiple times in the TWO games I've played here, so where does this come from at all? What makes you at all believe I dont believe you're scum? Literally nothing I have said has suggested this. Such a bizarre fucking assertion

Tad bit of a over reaction here, doth protest too much. It's ok champ, 🏆

Ratchet

If the foundation of your town case is him doing nothing he should be equivalent to anyone else who was a non participant, not exceptionally townie.
Uh, no disingenuous-kun. He's expressed disinterest early on and has excused his activity, all of which I believe is more plausible to come from him as town. Is it a home run read? No. Next.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You're transparently forcing an NAI read into a town one because he was consistent in not doing anything. Good luck with that, I'm not the one you have to sell

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m now going to duck the thread because being accused of trying to divert a lynch by offering to hammer has me shook

Ratchet

Ultra I've spent all game since the early portion giving you the floor to work yourself into the game. You haven't really impressed since then. Not really sure what exactly your angle is in this game but I think I've treated your slot very fairly here.

Poyser

You're transparently forcing an NAI read into a town one because he was consistent in not doing anything. Good luck with that, I'm not the one you have to sell
if hes doing it transparently then i guess hes town?

RDK

Marvelous
Uh, no disingenuous-kun. He's expressed disinterest early on and has excused his activity, all of which I believe is more plausible to come from him as town. Is it a home run read? No. Next.
Nah. Don't think this is good at all.

If I'm scum Gram I'm expressing disinterest early and excusing activity 100%.

If he's scum he has to do absolutely everything he can to avoid "Why are you still alive" spec later in the game, especially when if he was town there is a free shot at the best player in the game

Ratchet

I've explained myself enough on this. If you don't accept it... oh well.

Poyser

Nah. Don't think this is good at all.

If I'm scum Gram I'm expressing disinterest early and excusing activity 100%.

If he's scum he has to do absolutely everything he can to avoid "Why are you still alive" spec later in the game, especially when if he was town there is a free shot at the best player in the game
:pogba1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back