• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Bleh he looks fine though. Seems to have wanted to lynch ultra instead of Dalton just to put an end to the discussion already and see what's what with Poyser. I've been there a few times now

Ultra

THE BEAR
Looking back at Poyser's D1 he feels like he's preflipping the shit out of Ekko with the partner association shit between me and him, also offers me as an escape hatch. Man, no bueno.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Bleh he looks fine though. Seems to have wanted to lynch ultra instead of Dalton just to put an end to the discussion already and see what's what with Poyser. I've been there a few times now

Yeah but I also asked him if he would do anything with Poyser if I flipped town and he said probably not so it's like...what the fuck are you using info as a justification for. I'm not scum reading him but he's baffling

Ultra

THE BEAR
this good observation tho no cap

So I deffo want to lynch in Ultra or Ekko today. Im happy with either. Could see them both being together as I thought Ultra was really awkward around that slot. I think Aurelian/Ekko seems like a more sure thing tho so happy to lynch and call it a day

Im not really sold on ratchet being town yet either, seems to be taking a bit of a backseat to me and I missed it at the time but I like Dalton pointing out his weird posts around psychic that dont really make sense

i have zero reason to read gram as town so far which is worrying lol, id usually have something at least

As for town reads I think my strongest town read so far is CP, but I also have varying degrees of a town read on psychic and RDK. Doddsy likely cleared if Ekko is scum too. Kinda agree with whoever said mango seems pretty carefree and thus likely to be town. Dalton entry has been alright, not enough for a town read tho

It feels irresponsible to hammer this early lol but im kinda ok with it

gonna seem pretty stupid if ekko flips town lol, theres been no resistance to his wagon at all

Like Ultra trying to say him doing something is NAI back when he was aurelian is the closest thing to a defence i can think of

tho ultra changed his tune after ekko subbed in so could be that ekko just told him to bus lol

these are his posts around fang before ekko subbed in for posterity

ultra been seriously weaksauce this game

Don't even think he establishes how likely we are to be partners based off my posts, literally "quotes them for posterity", so I think the preflipping accusation is not baseless, because that's literally his projected intention

Ultra

THE BEAR
For all the shit talking he's done he's also strangely said little to fuck all about me/Ekko's interactions in post, you think that would be where the solving focus is most concentrated.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'd anticipate what he would say anyway which is that were likely partners or whatever but not even using it as an element of his case seems kinda weak. Perhaps he doesn't want to invite the wider scrutiny of town looking at these associations and drawing different conclusions, or he's just lazy scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Between poyser, gram, ultra, and ratchet I have felt the least reason to read ratchet town

I think so as well. I'm not feeling great about Poyser, and starting to warm up to Gram a tad, but just positionally they're both more convincing as town then Ratchet, who hasn't really staked a claim in any lynches or has firm positions, he's by far the easiest to arrive to at the very least. I do know he's capable of more as scum, typically, but I think his push on Fuji has gone on way past its expiration date. There's things about his play that I've liked as well but he got real pissy with me and when I tried to bridge that gap he act annoyed for even attempting, unfortunately.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
As a serious response I think if ultra were to flip town then gram would shoot right up the poe for me. He seemed to be confident on ultra being scum and yet he’s not really shown any appetite to actually lynch there which is gonna look pretty bad if he’s town.
Outside of that id have to do some reading back which would probably be more helpful without my mind screaming ULTRA IS SCUM at me the whole time

I don’t really see gram as scum here so haza’s stock plummeting fast I think
I don't get this. Why would an ultra town flip make gram look worse? Wouldnt it be more likely they'd be buddies if gram hasn't actually tried to lynch him?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also not sure exactly why poyser is reading gram town. Seems like gut but he's said scum gram can be disinterested, gram isn't pushing people he seems confident are scum, and that if ultra flips town he'd throw gram in poe. Why isn't gram in POE rn for poyser?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I feel like basically everyone is in my poe rn lol. Feeling kinda okay about fuji and retro but that's pretty much it I think. Scum are killing my town reads!

Doddsy

Mafia God
Is this not exactly what you've done?

:zilla:
Hey I've been around pretty consistently.
Don't even think he establishes how likely we are to be partners based off my posts, literally "quotes them for posterity", so I think the preflipping accusation is not baseless, because that's literally his projected intention
I don't get this. Why would an ultra town flip make gram look worse? Wouldnt it be more likely they'd be buddies if gram hasn't actually tried to lynch him?
Also not sure exactly why poyser is reading gram town. Seems like gut but he's said scum gram can be disinterested, gram isn't pushing people he seems confident are scum, and that if ultra flips town he'd throw gram in poe. Why isn't gram in POE rn for poyser?
Do like these points tbh

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
all game my gut has been telling me ultra is town despite seemingly everyone at one point saying he's scum lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I feel ret*rded for thinking this but I feel like lynching in rdk/poyser today yes the two people who pushed aurelian/ekko the most besides myself REEEEEEEEEE

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Grammaton thoughts on Poyser saying he'd drop his town read on you if ultra flips town because you don't seem to actually want to lynch him or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back