Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Wasn't there also that weird angle shoot where Poyser kept trying to tell us Mango was sus of Ultra and that's why Mango died? Was he arguing so hard for that because that was the reason he killed Mango in the first place? :pikachu
No I said the kill was clearly WIFOM and shouldn’t be taken seriously but ultra said he wouldn’t kill mango becuase he was supporting him and I don’t think that’s true and you can clearly see he was sus of ultra from the post where he says he’s sus of ultra

he took issue with me and gram “attacking his character”, he didn’t defend Ultra in any game related sense at all after Ekko flipped scum

Poyser

here's my hints for who I think the third is btw (Idk why I'm making it a game but humor me)

1) who else did I town read
2) who looked like really obvscum until they suddenly knew exactly what to say to make themselves look town
3) who got a town read from poyser after this amazing turnaround in their play, which I acknowledged at the time and is why I went from "wow scum much?" to "oh ok prolly town then"
4) obviously, that person is still alive, unlike my other town reads
Psychic

Poyser

Vote Lynch Poyser
I don’t understand this at all. You specifically fought against an RDK vote as you think it doesn’t make sense to bus there. But I was earlier and stronger but you think it’s possible I did lol? Explain that to me

Poyser

I’d like more discussion about retro and how she arrived where she did before we hammer RDK as it seems like she’s going for the popular direction and initial reaction says it’s not a bus

Poyser

I also think ultra fits the kills just fine as well. He obviously can’t kill me as it’s too directly implicating and he’s pushing me as scum. Tpein especially because people aren’t really gonna think anyone killed him because he’s a threat but he outright said he’s gonna lynch ultra next. I think in a world where ultra is not scum, that sees tpein pushing back to back mislynches and makes him infinitely mislynchable so not entirely sure why that kill makes sense. Unless it’s ratchet who had already cleared tpein as town lol

Poyser

Like for me to kill tpein the theory would be that I’m actually trying to harm my own push so that it never happens. Guess this means I could just focus on it all game tho! Not that I could ever really get away with that anyway.

Poyser

(i actually agree with this)

:jerrykek in general @ all these quotes

i need to recalibrate my reads now. idk maybe ultra and ratchet are scum or smth
none of it makes any sense tho. may have to dig into ekko's posts again
i feel like he's the one player where we share similar trains of thought in mafia (regardless of alignment it seems, considering last game i was hesitant about being hesitant bc i always tunnel the guy. but im feeling more confident when reading his play)

ultra when you were his mate what kind of things did he lay out with you? ie what direction did he decide to take after u were vigged? or were you the one that was the head honcho directing ekko? seems he's capable of either, but idk how often he switches his meta around
I’m confused here. Why does gram and cp unvoting mean you have to recalibrate your reads?

Poyser

RDK's slot just looks scummy in general now reading back to his interactions, and far more scummier than ultra. i can see him going against the narrative ekko is trying to clearly set up against craig so there's an inconsistency in his play, and buddying with craig to get on his good side while ekko tries to rally against him looks like what's occurring here

it's one i feel has more evidence that's damning

[Vote lynch RDK]

Like I don’t think this makes any sense at all. It’s like she completely ignored any and all play around Aurelian. Why does RDK going AGAINST the narrative that Ekko is trying to spin on cp give them good teammate equity????

She then says it’s damning. More damning than ultra. Unless she has other reasons that are also damning but idk cos she didn’t present them?

Vote Count 3 Day 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 3 Day 3

RDK - 3
(Psychic, Ratchet, Retrolize)
Poyser - 2 (CraigPelton, Fujishiro)
Ratchet - 2
(RDK, Ultra)

Poyser: Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra -> RDK - Ultra - RDK -> Unvote
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK -> Unvote
Fujishiro: Ultra -> Kurumi -> Poyser
CraigPelton: RDK -> Poyser
Ultra: Ratchet -> Poyser -> Ratchet
Ratchet: RDK
Retrolize: RDK
Psychic: RDK​

Poyser

I’m not entirely sure which one I prefer here lol, thing is I don’t really see RDK and retro being scum together and I think her vote stinks but haza dropping off a cliff and not coming back is sus af too

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’d be more inclined to give retro a full day to play - if we were going to do a blind fire CFD I’d rather it were on psychic when we can afford to be wrong, but rdk looks like actual scum to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back