• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Can't tell me you were seriously considering Me and Doddsy being the scum team :Bidenhd:
tbf i haven't seen your scum play but i *have* seen doddsy's. that's also kind of what i was basing it on

im scrapping it, and when i looked back at ekko's posts, his push against ratchet and craig is similar to his push on you

doddsy is very good at blending in

my mistake was not taking your play into consideration and overlooking your potential reactions as probable town because all i do feel confident in is my read of ekko's tactics. and it seems he distances himselves from players. but now im no longer sure
had you pushed you as aggressively as he did craig you wouldn't even be considered a potential mate lol

might have to scrap the idea of the way he distances/redirects

what do you think ekko was doing then? was he bussing others or was he solely focusing on mislynches? if the latter that puts:
you, doddsy, craig and ratchet in the clear?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
tldr it's easier for me to examine players ive played with alot more and gauge what their behaviors and motives are than players ive played with like one game in

that's the biggest thing and how i navigate my reads
X player flips > X player interacts with Y player in a specific way > X is more likely to interact with Y to give them town cred or discredit them > X then diverts attention to player Z

seems like in this case ekko used discrediting as his main thing

Psychic

Yennefer
well yes, all scum reads are derived from disapproval of play ….

I specifically caught you doing what I said you were doing in the last game, and I called it as you did it

its an interesting choice by you to attack my credibility rather than my argument tho
What exactly did you catch me doing?
Here is the deal Psychic - I don't believe for a second you think RDK and I are scum together. I think you're making that argument up as you go to save face for a reads list that you very transparently haven't put much thought into. None of this means you're scum, unfortunately, but I don't think I'm asking a lot of you to provide some plausible team mates here.
This is what I gather after skimming through the posts.
this is actually a good catch :hm
okay RDK + doddsy makes less sense if im agreeing with this framework

although the biggest difference seems to be that she's more willing to aggressively push her reads as town vs being rather tame and not questioning the lynch candidates with "why"

i think it works in her favor in most games that she gets heavily sussed by default because she goes against the fray. seems like she isn't going against the fray here

the biggest thing that *may* indicate the possibility she isn't scum is her level of interest in the game. but she's willing to go head to head and risk herself as an optimal scum lynch. ratchet had a fair point on this too, her random vote. albeit he didn't immediately expand on it like it should've been expanded on: why isn't she questioning the vote? why isn't she more interested in solving?
power outages suck tho fr
sorry

@Psychic mind telling me why you've seemingly changed your method of scumhunting this game?
you are usually rather timid when it comes to trying to find the context behind a lynch and always campaign against the "easy" suspects. you abhor

that town doesn't give further questioning. which tells me that RDK is more likely town and my theory on the ekko/RDK dynamic was wrong.

this goes against your MO

i dont know if i should just give you leeway on the basis that you're having an outage yourself, tho
the power was out for three days here lmao. the pain
My play is different this game because I’m actually town. I’m actually interested in hunting scum instead of dropping random hammer votes. This should say alot.
Who do you think is the scum team?

Grammaton

Consigliere
What exactly did you catch me doing?

In the last game you put a random unjustified vote on me despite us not having interacted with the express purpose of moving me closer to a pre-submitted execute

The fact you deny this is laughable

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
[vote lynch RDK]

This party is lit
okay here's your vote on him

you then asked for updates in regards to the state of the game. why wouldn't you ask that before voting, though? wouldn't town!you reverse this, and vote after?

bc imo to me this implies that you've 1) lacked current info 2) essentially voting without knowing any additional context

how behind are you?

Ratchet

For what it's worth I can easily see this being Town Psychic but it's based on objectively poor reasoning and a small meta sample.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
ye. her slot is always a tad tough to decipher, but due to her track record of being sussed heavily as town, i don't want to get so cocky and be like "she scum dawgs"
idk what to make of her play this time so might aswell pick her brain

i feel she's less aggro and more reserved here, but it could just be the result of the power issues too

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
im willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for NOW

if she starts keeping up the pace then the power stuff will have to be removed from the equation

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also imma start on testing/making skins again so my attention will kinda be elsewhere atm

and full transparency, im gonna be busy irl later on spending some time with a friend but ill try to keep up and check in :catbuff
>tfw youre regretting making plans because you wanna play mafia on a yiddish yodeling forum
recluse op

Ultra

THE BEAR
I just really don't see the play here with how many people have bitten on to the wagon. Bus him to...go on and cross fingers to clear 4 mislynches without question?

Poyser

this is actually a good catch :hm
okay RDK + doddsy makes less sense if im agreeing with this framework

although the biggest difference seems to be that she's more willing to aggressively push her reads as town vs being rather tame and not questioning the lynch candidates with "why"

i think it works in her favor in most games that she gets heavily sussed by default because she goes against the fray. seems like she isn't going against the fray here

the biggest thing that *may* indicate the possibility she isn't scum is her level of interest in the game. but she's willing to go head to head and risk herself as an optimal scum lynch. ratchet had a fair point on this too, her random vote. albeit he didn't immediately expand on it like it should've been expanded on: why isn't she questioning the vote? why isn't she more interested in solving?
power outages suck tho fr
sorry

@Psychic mind telling me why you've seemingly changed your method of scumhunting this game?
you are usually rather timid when it comes to trying to find the context behind a lynch and always campaign against the "easy" suspects. you abhor that town doesn't give further questioning. which tells me that RDK is more likely town and my theory on the ekko/RDK dynamic was wrong.

this goes against your MO

i dont know if i should just give you leeway on the basis that you're having an outage yourself, tho
the power was out for three days here lmao. the pain
Just ftr that pic I posted was from when she was scum lol

RDK

Marvelous
Here is the deal Psychic - I don't believe for a second you think RDK and I are scum together. I think you're making that argument up as you go to save face for a reads list that you very transparently haven't put much thought into. None of this means you're scum, unfortunately, but I don't think I'm asking a lot of you to provide some plausible team mates here.
Seems unlikely yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back