Slayers Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It'll start whenever we get all the signups. I'm patient on this. :mjlol
I'm sorry Never but you should be lucky right now to even have 20, and that's optimistic to think most of these people will remember they signed up or will be active during the game itself. :skully

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
see the issue is wanting big games in a newer forum is unrealistic
you’ll either have to adjust player numbers and roles or make a new game that’s a bit simpler

or else you’re just gonna wind up with dozens of dead signup threads (like now) that go nowhere

id start small til we get recruits and players that remain active

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i mean of course the ideal is people inviting others and hyping people up and making sure they find things interesting enough to stay, but people being people, it’s difficult to get them to do things that aren’t convenient

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
we were discussing possible gift cards (steam, or something) to encourage actual user participation. it’s the only thing i can think of that might work
the issue is cheating
the only way to deter that is maybe encourage snitches snitching on people and give them a reward too
like that’s a legit terrible idea, though

Reactions: Ral

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
see the issue is wanting big games in a newer forum is unrealistic
you’ll either have to adjust player numbers and roles or make a new game that’s a bit simpler

or else you’re just gonna wind up with dozens of dead signup threads (like now) that go nowhere

id start small til we get recruits and players that remain active
I agree. It's too ambitious to be doing a large mafia game now when we are still trying to grow as a forum and even on NF we had trouble getting large amounts of people actually playing the game.

I know personally because it got so bad in one game I had to play 2 or 3 roles at once just to make use of them because the game host spent so much time making the characters abilities in the game and he was not going to make those hours go to waste just because of a few inactive fuckers.
:oldryoma

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
32 players feels like a very optimistic goal. /in but I would strongly suggest cutting the roles to like 20 or something.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I'm more in the mood for Mafia now than i've been in a while. You can count me in.

Reactions: Ral
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back