Slayers Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This game can either be an open game or a closed one.

Last time I did it, it was an open. What would you guys like?

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
Saw the link for this sign up thread posted on another website so here I am.

e5965324a148b75f8fab5f8e3767506b2f5487af.gifv

Sigismund

What exactly is the difference between an 'open' vs 'closed' mafia game here?
I'm referring to an open game having the role functions revealed at the beginning, while closed games don't.
To expand a bit, that means every roles alignment and abilites are publicly viewable. So doing things like fake claiming a related person isn't usually possible. On the other hand with am open set up, some hosts like to put in unused roles as fake claims for the mafia to use if they can figure those out.

There is also a semi closed set up, where only some things are revealed, but those are far less common

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
To expand a bit, that means every roles alignment and abilites are publicly viewable. So doing things like fake claiming a related person isn't usually possible. On the other hand with am open set up, some hosts like to put in unused roles as fake claims for the mafia to use if they can figure those out.

There is also a semi closed set up, where only some things are revealed, but those are far less common
Y'all can also review the rules/guidelines that @Rohan gracefully put up for us :pepesip

See "15. Types of Mafia Games" for clarity.

While I typically ignore threads such as those cause I'm an ignorant Bronx simp, I deviated from my average simp self to give that thread a good read and now I know how to play mafia games, I think :skully

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Is this still open? I’ve played Town of Salem before and similar type games. So I mostly know the basics of Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back