Slayers Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
What shall we do then?
It’s a whodunnit type of game. We get roles with abilities we can use (the Host sends PMs out with all that info).

And we have to vote to lynch somebody like this [Vote Lynch:RandomGuy] after discussing who we think is most suspicious and making some reads.

It’s fairly intuitive once it gets going. I can also link some past games I’ve been in on the other forum if you’d like to see some examples.

If that sounds like fun I’d be glad if you joined:ryuaww(you just gotta say you’re in and you’ll be signed up).

It might be a bit before the signup is all filled up but reminders will be sent out when the game is ready to go.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
It would be hilarious if this goes forward after one year.
Yeah :catskully
Screw it. I’ll go one step further and do some shameless promotion in the OBD section. I’ve already gone this far tagging a bunch of people. Might as well see if I can introduce some new folk to Mafia.

Consider it an early Christmas Gift. Ho ho ho, motherfuckers 🎅

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Aight, I’ve done all I can for now. We’ll just have to see if there’s any takers.

Reactions: Ral

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
When is this set? I’m pretty busy during Christmas. Since I kinda migrated from fanverse I’ll be more available here.

so I’m in

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
When is this set? I’m pretty busy during Christmas. Since I kinda migrated from fanverse I’ll be more available here.

so I’m in
Welcome!
I think this’ll be set shortly after when the signups are filled. including you we should only have 8 slots left to fill left now. Still not easy with a new forum like this, but doable I think.
If we somehow manage to get the slots filled before Christmas I can ask Nevermind to wait until Christmas is done to start the game. But I imagine almost everyone else’ll be busy during Christmas as well, so January would probably be better for having more active players anyway.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
man this brings back memories

throw me in if its still going. need a ping in disc when it starts

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
my confidence in my mafia skills has definitely been kinda of slaughtered lately tho
i keep trying to improve my town play, but it seems like i get worse the more games i play :catsad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back