Spider-Man (Raimi) vs Wolverine (Fox)

GDkfPtRa0AAzBVc
Tobey’s Spider-Man vs Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine

Inspired by some fan art of the two fighting in Pic related

Wolvie has some impressive feats in the fox verse, taking a fraction of a nuke and regenerating faster than Pheonix destroying his body. Is Tobey’s Peter strong enough to beat him?

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Outside of his regen I don't remember too much about Fox Logan's other stats. What's his speed and the DC of his Adamantium claws?

Outside of his regen I don't remember too much about Fox Logan's other stats. What's his speed and the DC of his Adamantium claws?
Can only seem to be cut by Adamantium that has been heated up

He can cut helecopter blades, any steel and concrete. Beyond that he stabbed the shitty fox deadpool and Jean, although Jean herself doesn’t seem to have any good durability feats

In terms of speed he can keep up with Deadpool, both the shitty orgins one that can deflect machine gun fire and the upcoming crossover where Deadpool is much slower as he failed to deflect multiple shots from Cable’s handgun beyond one

So bullet-timer

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Tobey gonna have to knock his ass out cause he can't disable him with webs

Adamantium gonna cut right through that shit

All Logan needs is one lucky swipe though to end this
Wasn't Logan knocked out by a bullet to the head and needed time to get back up in X2?

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Raimi Spidey should just be able to web him up full spread against a wall, he wouldn't have the strength to break out or the angle/leverage to cut the webs. His massive speed advantage aided by his spider sense should make it that much easier.

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but he's taken much worse than that and kept going much more often so...:maybe
I am speaking more of head trauma since while he has taken worse I don't think his head takes said abuse as well as the rest of his body since there was also that time in Origins where he was shot in the head with an adamantium bullet that both knocked him out and caused him memory loss. If a normal bullet hitting his head can cause him to be knocked out then I don't see why Peter getting a clean hit on his skull will not do more then enough to knock him out.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Tobey Spider-Man should scale to Garfield Spider-Man who has feats reacting to electricity from Electro.

I don't see Wolverine being able to touch him, and the webs are a good way to neutralize a regenerating threat who is too durable to be put down conventionally.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Garfield Spiderman is stronger but Tobeyman has the exp

Hollandman is the bottom rung of the ladder

He could still cut through his web with adamantium

If anything he's only going to delay Logan

Unless his punches can literally knock his head off it's going to be a fucking fight

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Garfield Spiderman is stronger but Tobeyman has the exp

Hollandman is the bottom rung of the ladder

He could still cut through his web with adamantium

If anything he's only going to delay Logan

Unless his punches can literally knock his head off it's going to be a fucking fight
Where was it shown that Garfield was stronger and like I said if getting hit in the head with a bullet can at least knock Logan out for a few minutes then shouldn't Tobey's Spiderman be able to knock him out with a punch?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Where was it shown that Garfield was stronger and like I said if getting hit in the head with a bullet can at least knock Logan out for a few minutes then shouldn't Tobey's Spiderman be able to knock him out with a punch?

What type of bullet was it though? I'm thinking it was one of those tranqs that they used on them to capture the mutants. Then again I haven't seen the original X-Men movies in years. It's about time we do some recaps for threads like this for further usage. So what I suggest is once we wrap on LOTR for the next two weekends including this one (Sunday Night at 8PM), we could watch the X-Men series.

What you guys think?

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What type of bullet was it though? I'm thinking it was one of those tranqs that they used on them to capture the mutants. Then again I haven't seen the original X-Men movies in years. It's about time we do some recaps for threads like this for further usage. So what I suggest is once we wrap on LOTR for the next two weekends including this one (Sunday Night at 8PM), we could watch the X-Men series.

What you guys think?
I remember it was just a bunch of random Policemen who were trying to arrest Logan and the other kids he was protecting in a house in some random neighborhood. Nothing special about the bullets, the only other example was that Adamantium Bullet used on him in Origins by Frost which did more then the normal bullet in that not only did it knock him out but caused him memory loss.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I remember it was just a bunch of random Policemen who were trying to arrest Logan and the other kids he was protecting in a house in some random neighborhood. Nothing special about the bullets, the only other example was that Adamantium Bullet used on him in Origins by Frost which did more then the normal bullet in that not only did it knock him out but caused him memory loss.

If you mean the school then I think that was Stryker's men. It's been a min since I've seen this movie so I only remember a few things off the top of my head so I'm not gonna call it if I can't right off it. They had a lot of movies when I think about it just for the X-Men series alone.

What you guys think?
Just a regular bullet. Knocked him out enough so that Pyro could burn some of the cops that shot Wolvie

He’s a completely different beast in X3 and XMen origins. In in terms of bullet timing in X-Men Origins he powerscales against Wade deflecting Machine Gun fire, but Wade is clearly faster.

In X3 he can regenerate from Jean who could decamate someone like Xavier to pulp, and he cuts off a sentinels head in the danger room.

If it were X2 and Logan he’d probably die against Toby considering he literally got knocked out by a bullet and Peter is clearly stronger.

Back