Spoilers: Final Fantasy VII - Rebirth

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Coffins are for Gs

twitch-emote-streaming-media-video-game-hitorigoto-others.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I can't forgive Vincent for his shit limit breaks in og ff7. Sorry bros :wow . I can even occasionally find some use for Cait Sith sometimes but there's no fixing Vince :catcry. Niggas Ultimate weapon isn't even that good without a bunch of shit that would be better spent doing anything else:catcry.

I mainly like his backstory and character though. Certain shit is just funny though. Lucrecia is for the streets and getting cucked by Hojo is a sin that can never be cleansed. Vincent should be atoning for that instead of Lucrecia :mjlol.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I never had a problem with Vincent’s Limit Breaks

Tbh I kept winning with him in the OG. Team was mostly Cloud, Vincent, Yuffie

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I never had a problem with Vincent’s Limit Breaks

Tbh I kept winning with him in the OG. Team was mostly Cloud, Vincent, Yuffie
I only bring him out occasionally for aesthetic purposes. Or for the Hojo fight. Or for bullshitting the game with overflow glitch. Then again Barret can do that shit and his limits don't suck so :skully .

It's funny really, his ultimate weapon sucks but sorta doesn't suck at the same time but it's dependent on whether you care about killing shitloads of enemies with death penalty or alternatively using sniper cr plus deathblow. Otherwise dude sits on the bench with Tifa and Cait Sith and I guess Red 13 since he's largely mediocre at best late game:mjlol.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh and screw Square for the potential of having Vincent when you're up against the materia keeper. Shits always a coin flip on whether he stops healing the damn thing or not :mjlol .

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My party is always Cloud, Tifa, Barret. As I feel that's the main 3.

However, I rotated with Red and Vincent. Never cared for Cid or Yuffie. God I don't know why Yuffie is so popular.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

However, I rotated with Red and Vincent. Never cared for Cid or Yuffie. God I don't know why Yuffie is so popular.
Never cared for them story wise or for gameplay. Cause if it's just gameplay then it's because they've got good weapons and some of the best limits in the game. Yuffie's conformer is straight up broken.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Tbf they did a great job in Rebirth of making everyone worth using for the most part. I personally was using Cloud/Tifa/Red for this game throughout due to my playstyle, but in the Hard Mode stuff I have been mixing up my teams with crazy success. Yuffie plays so phenomenally in this game and her characterization is so much better.

The only one I'm not using is Cait Sith. Characterization much better but that one forced solo gameplay section with him turned me off on his gameplay.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Yuffie is a scrappy teenager with a vulnerable side who is also a ninja and lives in not!Japan. She hits a lot of points for Japanese audiences

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Red was used mostly in my party midway thru the game

When I fought Hojo it was Cloud, Vincent and Red so I could see the character interactions there. I like that the scene is a bit longer if Vincent is in your team

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Red 13 is a weird case as far as use goes. The dude starts off with a bang then he ends with a whimper with average at best limits and weapons. I love the dude as a character but still.
Red was used mostly in my party midway thru the game

When I fought Hojo it was Cloud, Vincent and Red so I could see the character interactions there. I like that the scene is a bit longer if Vincent is in your team
Vincent telling Hojo that he should have been the one in that coffin instead of him is one of his best moments. Lucrecia is still a bitch not worth even a bit of his sympathy though :skully.
Tbf they did a great job in Rebirth of making everyone worth using for the most part. I personally was using Cloud/Tifa/Red for this game throughout due to my playstyle, but in the Hard Mode stuff I have been mixing up my teams with crazy success. Yuffie plays so phenomenally in this game and her characterization is so much better.

The only one I'm not using is Cait Sith. Characterization much better but that one forced solo gameplay section with him turned me off on his gameplay.
Yeah the balancing is pretty good in the remake by comparison. It was pretty amusing to me that Tifa went from one of the worst characters in og ff7 to probably the best because of how she can increase the stagger multiplier. Shit does insane damage once you get the hang of it:lit.

Back