Street Fighter: discussion, feats, and analysis

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer

So Luke is most likely the son of Gunloc from Saturday Night Slam Masters.

https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Gunloc

Who is also potentially.

https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Blade

Luke has similar moves to Gunloc (Guile's Brother?) and Biff Slamkovich (Trained with Zangief and Haggar).

We are for sure going to see Guile in Luke's story mode based on that intro and most likely be introduced to Luke as Guile's nephew. Guess we will find out on Monday.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
I'd rather it not be and focus on another fighting game locked in the vault before going in on SFVI.
Oh I agree but alas it's probably all we are getting.

Hope and dreams though:
1. Street Fighter 6 with an actual story
2. Power Stone
3. Star Gladiator with Special Guest Strider
4. Darkstalkers Arc System Works Collab
5. Capcom x Square-Enix
6. New MvC done right
7. Capcom Crossover Fighter
8. Sony Buys Capcom

Gonna start posting a collection of feats from non-canon appearances like Vivi's Ex stuff.

Waaaaay ahead of you

Oh, god, no. Please no

I most definetly don't want a "woke" studio aquiring Capcom. Never forget the useless censorship in SF

Also, Saudi Arabian prince has just invested on 5% of Capcom's earnings, which I believe prevents a buyout

I'd rather it not be and focus on another fighting game locked in the vault before going in on SFVI.
Don't we all

:sadpanda

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Gachi fighter 6

“get outta that uhhh jabroni outfit.”

I’ll show you who’s the boss of these streets

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
And I'm telling you right now, it's gonna suck

Project L and even DNF Duel are gonna tapdance over SFVI
While I agree that Project L and DNF Duel are going to do exceptionally well...

I'm not convinced that SF6 is going to "suck". First of all SFV was a really good game by the time that it ended. Ono is gone. The developers are all about fan service now.

Not-to-mention that the realistic style actually looks damn good. Luke looks way better with that model in SF6 than the previous and Ryu looks amazing as Hot Ryu.

With those models we can also see a lot of the weird jank shit being cut out from the character designs. One of the biggest complaints from SFV was the fucking hair. It already looks infinitely better.

I will choose not to be a hater and wait until the product is shown in full before I pass judgement.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
1645422370622.png

Nice Mixup

One small issue

I am inside your PS5

Back