The [insert verse here] Deception thread

Rev97

Illustrious
That is true folks are too hungry for power levels
Not even just that. Downplayers are just as bad. You have no idea how many threads on CV, often between HST and other popular Shounen primarily but also comics every now and than too, just devolve into endless bouts of who can bring in the most downplay feats. Used to call that place home but I haven’t even logged into CV in almost a year now and only periodically lurk without even logging on.

It just gets old after a while when thats all you see people arguing with and nothing else to bring to the table.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Not even just that. Downplayers are just as bad. You have no idea how many threads on CV, often between HST and other popular Shounen primarily but also comics every now and than too, just devolve into endless bouts of who can bring in the most downplay feats. Used to call that place home but I haven’t even logged into that place in almost a year now and only periodically lurk without even logging on.

It just gets old after a while when thats all you see people arguing with and nothing else to bring to the table.
it just the same shit being debated

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
tumblr_static_9k2tsemknps8wwk48sc8s4sg8.jpg

othinus failing the 50/50 on her not getting shot like a crackhead in detroit

Rev97

Illustrious
Planet busting 20% Sensui in Yu Yu Hakusho was another one based on a poor translation that you can still find argued even now.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
fanzverse huey using all the gameshark cheats on net, to precog that genis as omniversal was fake and full headcanon, still erases my sides

me and ogalaxy, can't really comprehend it, that this dude who is cvine tier in quality, somehow guessed that jakk was a troll for the genis scale, and found it out, faster than us

:russ :mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
genis L vs no aru was the sequel to that luke vs rimuru vs thread, genis getting his rep back and no aru fights got banned, what a combo

:russ :hestonpls
Now just imagine what would happen if rom stepped into the ring. Full-toasterization,

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
fanzverse huey using all the gameshark cheats on net, to precog that genis as omniversal was fake and full headcanon, still erases my sides

me and ogalaxy, can't really comprehend it, that this dude who is cvine tier in quality, somehow guessed that jakk was a troll for the genis scale, and found it out, faster than us

:russ :mjlol
catalyst mainly posted while I was on 5 year break from obd, so I don't know him at all, but he also knew Genis was wank and people gave him a lot of shit for it :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the getbackers deception ain't part of this thread, cuz now are in a new era

but if you count it, it's obv the proto thread of that type of threads, lol

Owen and Remo also gave him an asswhopping

Back