• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
You can vote whicker, or do you think he is town? There's a chance we can get him over the line too.
I had nothing to say against him last time I have been reading. But if you can convaince of why he's scum, I may vote against him, but ngl, I had suspicions of you earlier

Poyser

i did look. You have never once addressed it that I could find.

So quote it or you are a liar

People are town reading this lol? It makes no sense

He voted me despite polar being the leading wagon and saying he’s pretty sure polar is scum (so why not push it when you have the support???)

He then after voting me and saying I’m being opportunistic (which is fun because if anybody was being opportunistic, it was him) switched and voted yoho

Then someone mentions him scum reading yoho and he said he’s not and his explanation for voting is that he’s “a loose cannon”.

Which is a LIE btw. Earlier he listed a scum team of 3 players and yoho was on it. But if you take him at face value, that’s twice he decided to actively vote away from a scum read. Ofc, it’s bollocks because he doesn’t believe anything he’s saying

Sounds like he has a rep for being erratic? Problem with that is, his “erraticism” in this game isn’t believable in the slightest. “Haha look at me I’m being a loose canon. So crazy”

I didn’t ignore them, I just didn’t address them directly lol. I did address it however in my long-ish post about Whicker, which is where I asked if he had a rep of being erratic and saying how his erraticism in this game is completely unbelievable

Alright we’ve got about 6 hours left and it’s fairly unlikely we can get a hime wagon done during that time and if she’s gone to bed then she’s not gonna claim either so whatever, I’m gonna hop back on Whicker

vote whicker

There’s not really much else I can say to defend myself as it’s not like anybody has even presented any kind of case on me lol, so if you want to lynch me then go ahead. I’ll still be here to talk tomorrow either way.

I would say tho before hammering me, please read whickers posts and also my posts around Whicker. Hes basically being town read by people like polar for being erratic, but he wasn’t erratic at all on D1 and only started after people pointed it out. He keeps outright lying and going back on the things he’s said in the past. He said he was confident polar was scum, but voted me anyway based on something that didn’t even happen (I posted a reply with quotes for proof on like the last page). He then stopped reading polar scum for the simple fact that polar read him town lol. He listed yoho on a scum team and then said he never read him as scum (probably because it was pointed out to him that me and yoho don’t make any sense together as a team). He’s just saying whatever he can to try and get pressure off. He doesn’t believe anything that he says and his actions show that

And if that’s not enough for you then oh well. But we need to make sure there’s a lynch today

Idiot

Rugrat

Caldust
Just vote Whicker. It’s taken far too long for him to be lynched. Never seen such staunch opposition to lynching someone so steadfastly against claiming in my life lol.

Rugrat

Caldust
On one hand people are saying “we can’t no lynch twice”, but on the other refused to to pressure the dude who didn’t claim.

Eat your cake and have it amirite?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
In the likely case I die tonight

@RDK
@Chairman Nibel
@The Orca
@Polar Bear
@Fujishiro
@Whicker
@Psychic
@Aurelian
@Yoho
@Magic
@Rugrat
@Poyser
@Grammaton
@hime

poyser, rugrat, rdk, psychic, gad, yoho, nibel

All the scums should be within there^
Do not budge out of it

Feeling slightly better on psychic and rdk comparatively tbh tho also wary on rdk cuz he's good enough to distance from his mates as it feels he could be doing with poyser and rugrat
Yoho and nibel shoot straight down
Gad moves from slight scum to scum lean, feel pretty good on him

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rugrat, Yoho and Psychic are in my POE and they're counter voting Whicker who's against Poyser. Poyser's also in my POE. What hurts me here is Polar Bear voting for Poyser and I have high suspicions on the guy...

Vote Lynch Poyser

@Ultra

Poyser

I had nothing to say against him last time I have been reading. But if you can convaince of why he's scum, I may vote against him, but ngl, I had suspicions of you earlier
I quoted my few posts about him to yoho on the last page i think it is lol, if you want to check it out Basically nothing he says is backed up by his actions. When polar was being pushed earlier in day, he said he was super sure polar was scum, but he voted me instead. He said I was opportunistic based on "everything RDK said" (bare in mind whicker said I was opportunistic before RDK said anything) but then when i pressed him for an answer, he gave something different than what RDK said, and based on something that didn't even happen lol (I posted the quotes to show it). He also listed yoho as part of his scum team (with me and polar) and then when pressed, he said actually he didn't read yoho as scum and never did. Probably because someone in scum chat pointed out that it doesnt make sense to list me and yoho as a team together. Now he has no issues with polar. What changed? Oh, Polar said he thinks whicker is town Polar reads whicker as town based on being erratic, but as Fuji pointed out, whicker wasn't erratic at all on D1. He only started being erratic on D2 after it was pointed out that thats how he usually is. He then went completely over the top, even posting "haha i did this because im a loose cannon" or something stupid like that. In fact, RDK sums that up with his post about whicker on D1. After this post, whicker completely changed lol

The short burst of posts when he came in felt quite self conscious and more like fulfilling his duty of getting activity in than the completely erratic display in BCS where he was quite easy for me to identify as town through his sheer could not give a fuck what anyone thought of him attitude

RDK

Marvelous

@RDK
@Chairman Nibel
@The Orca
@Polar Bear
@Fujishiro
@Whicker
@Psychic
@Aurelian
@Yoho
@Magic
@Rugrat
@Poyser
@Grammaton
@hime

Do not budge out of it

Feeling slightly better on psychic and rdk comparatively tbh tho also wary on rdk cuz he's good enough to distance from his mates as it feels he could be doing with poyser and rugrat
I'm leaning town on poyser tho

Rugrat

Caldust

@RDK
@Chairman Nibel
@The Orca
@Polar Bear
@Fujishiro
@Whicker
@Psychic
@Aurelian
@Yoho
@Magic
@Rugrat
@Poyser
@Grammaton
@hime

Do not budge out of it

You’re declaring an unmovable perfect solve way too early.

Poyser

Rugrat, Yoho and Psychic are in my POE and they're counter voting Whicker who's against Poyser. Poyser's also in my POE. What hurts me here is Polar Bear voting for Poyser and I have high suspicions on the guy...

Vote Lynch Poyser

@Ultra
there will be people bussing him lol, theyre not going to want to put all their eggs in my basket in case they fail to get my lynch

Back