The Official NF Nostalgia Thread

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More favorite moments:

When I joined and became a regular in the Urouge's.
When I soloed Santi's team with a Wormadam and got like 2mil points.
When everyone called Imagine Nugget

Least favorite moments

When I found out about Panda. (Still do not know the full story)
When Xiammes died (We were good friends in his OBD days.)
#teambitchin when the OL refused to talk about OP because the length and constant breaks OP was having In Dressrosa. Lots of flame wars and trolls.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
For better of for worse, cancerdomes creation.

Met many friends from there, I live on the other side of the continent so I used to stay up till like 3 or so in the morning chatting with people. Good times.

I was 20 at the time and I made a lot of dumb decisions, OBD helped me survive through that shit somewhat. Once I graduated though and had a job, eventually my time to visit the forum became less and less frequent until I completely forgot about NF. It's bookmarked on my old laptop though, so I was once again eventually able to visit the site. Although, not exactly as frequent as I used to.

Last edited:

colours

yung plague
Art Section
most of my NF career was spent inactive, but when i started to become a regular i remember i amused myself greatly in a thread gin made about hating the creative rating

You talk about creative, but have you ever taken a dive into the coolest guy rabbit hole??

It all started awhile back, I received a few coolest guy ratings, at the time I thought it was innocent enough, that these people appreciated what I had to say.... but then I got to thinking... and their responses didn't align with mine at all, so I suspected some tomfoolery was at play...

This investigation was conceived in weakness, I was absolutely distraught over this revelation; so I seeked reassurance in this thread:

Before I continue, please note what the (at the time) former mod suggests I do.

I have received some show of support by my "fellow alleyans":

I didn't know what to tell them, I thought they cared... Notice what they all have in common: MODS. The lot of them, they were sent to distract to stop me from finding out the truth!

But you can find light in the unlikeliest of places:

He woke me up from my slumber, and the wheels began turning...

Coolest guy

Cool-est

Not cool or cooler (shout out to ma boi @Cooler ) coolest

Can a person quantify the coolest guy!? No!

Well an alliance was formed:

They thought they can scrub away this evidence behind their "prune", but I saw it for what it was and had the foresight to stay one step ahead.

I began to prod inconspicuously in other sections:

But my worst fears were realized. I flew too close to the sun, and they sent in the FED's to snuff me out:

I then selflessly drew in all the suspicion, allowing my comrade and his team to continue their search uninhibited.

@RemChu worry not, elicited the help of Johnson & Johnson and they are working on a cure for aids as we speak.

Meanwhile I have been fighting the good fight here. After I was found out they sent in a babysitter to "befriend" me, but of course I saw through it, just played along.

@White Wolf the game was good while it lasted, but you have finally drew the line in the sand and revealed your true colours (shoutout to ma homegurl @colours ): Super Moderator Blue

@aww <3 fuck u <3333 now is the time to act! Time to go in for the kill!!!

I kept them off your back so you could continue to gather Intel, so whatcha got buddy?

[HASHTAG]#orthodox church of the tl;dr[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#narutoforums is very serious business[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#you dun f***ed up[/HASHTAG]
(Homie 4lyfe)

another one of my favorite moments is when i started contributing to hubris' (who is my friend in rl) Alley GIF Universe, he started it but wasn't active in the community so he wasn't familiar with everyone's personality. so i began working on it with him at episode 8. it was nostalgic in a way.. we hadn't worked together on a dumb project since teenagers

if you never seen it check it out he worked really hard on these

can't find first 3 episodes so i will start at 4

episode 4

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

11 was filler

u7IcEoT.gif

Pericolo

Illustrious
holy shit where the hell are richard and bruce nowadays

and do you have more of these
i lost all my old blenderstuff thanks to a BSOD :( the rep black holes image was lost to time, fang

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
holy shit where the hell are richard and bruce nowadays

and do you have more of these
i lost all my old blenderstuff thanks to a BSOD :( the rep black holes image was lost to time, fang
Shodai is on Facebook but seems pretty busy with life
BI still posts in the Alley Anime Thread I have but that's about it

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
elias is pure and good

i hope he's doing ok
Yeah he hung around the Alley for a few weeks but then left NF (it was still NF then in 2018) for good cause he said he just was too sad the Blender was gone and didn't want to start over again

I hope he's doing well too

Back