• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

The Official NF Nostalgia Thread

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I consider myself to have been a member on Naruto Forums, but I was more active on its off shoot forums like The Millennium Forums and Planet Vegeta. I wonder what Planet Vegeta would have been like if we had moved to Invision Power Boards.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I consider myself to have been a member on Naruto Forums, but I was more active on its off shoot forums like The Millennium Forums and Planet Vegeta. I wonder what Planet Vegeta would have been like if we had moved to Invision Power Boards.

Oh was that DB section member based? I just invited a bunch of peeps a few hours ago and hopefully most of them will join.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
blender02-zpse1dda27b.webp

afg

-Your favorite memory (or plural, if you prefer)
-Your least favorite memory
giphy.gif

idk. it's a blur looking back

my most recent good/bad memory was getting martryn the pedophile permed from nf, but having to write a phd dissertation with a million sourced compromising posts to do it (with some posters even caping for him) . thankfully he was removed in the end tho

exactly. there are literal minors posting on nf. the fact that he stuck around the forum for 16 years is insane

You weren't there for Yokai and his saga were you? They had an open Pedophile and pedo acceptance fanatic who was using the site blogs to show other pedos how to get CP and avoid legal detection.

And they let him do that for about 6 years and even banned a prominent OBDer to protect him once.

Reznor was disturbingly apathetic towards kiddy fuckers.

afg

yeah i wasn't around back then, only started posting actively around 2013 ish
can't comment on the past since i wasn't there but reznor has acted appropriately from what i've seen of him in recent years, including the martryn situation, so there's that

Shino.

There's my NF history, memories and purpose pre-2009.

Post-2009? Relationships, bugging people (in more ways than one) and getting involved in forum matters outside my interests. Result? Abandoning my original account and basically going away until there's a solid reason to get back. I got back eventually, the reason not being as soild as desired but life gives what life can spare. All and all I kept my word of being the insect I set out to be and bug the forum until it eventually crumbles. Guess that latter part is coming true soon as well.

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity
I don't know mate, watching your tongue on the internet is a fairly new and confusing thing to me considering I've been on forums since I believe 2002.
No i meant like Owl was a dude who just took everything to the extreme from what Ive seen. Coming from him it was a sort of "Oh jesus your serious" sort of deal

Back