• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i 100% believe it when there's two options and he goes with the other option. either she doesn't get lynched and he can say he was there or if he flips first she can say he chose him over rdk or she flips first and he said he went for scum over town.
u can use this logic for every scum lynch, my point is he said in the thread he wud vote richard but voted psychic, what do we make of that? poyser scum. does it mean psychic is?

what if we lynch poyser first and he flips scum, then we look at that and think exactly like u r saying and lynch psychic then she flips town

actually know what

i dont think i can defend psychic anymore seeing as im going nowhere with it and the counter to her just flipped town

i wud still always vote poyser over her

Emil

V.I.P. Member
there is no world in which psychic shouldn't be lynched ekko.

she has done nothing to show herself as town. you can't hold this against every player except her.
what has lethal and goth do to show they r town?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
u can use this logic for every scum lynch, my point is he said in the thread he wud vote richard but voted psychic, what do we make of that? poyser scum. does it mean psychic is?

what if we lynch poyser first and he flips scum, then we look at that and think exactly like u r saying and lynch psychic then she flips town

actually know what

i dont think i can defend psychic anymore seeing as im going nowhere with it and the counter to her just flipped town

i wud still always vote poyser over her
Poyser said he was going to vote psychic in the thread

Poyser

That’s annoying. Can’t blame too much I guess since I wasn’t around to defend RDK when it mattered but it’s pretty annoying that me and magic both were pretty sure he was town and they still got lynched

I’m sorry for being Mia just haven’t been able to spend time on here at all, been doing family shit lol. If I’m still alive next day phase which I presume I will be then I should have much more time

I am about 20 pages or so behind but from where I was, I think lethal is probably scum based on his play today. Don’t really buy that he fake suspected me and then backed off when I called him out lol, doesn’t really make sense

Not sure why I’m being linked to psychic, I literally offered no opinion about her. Obviously not something I’m gonna do around a teammate or have made a habit of ever

Lethal/rich/Nat does feel wrong tho so I’m probably gonna need to try and get through some reading to recalibrate a bit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That’s annoying. Can’t blame too much I guess since I wasn’t around to defend RDK when it mattered but it’s pretty annoying that me and magic both were pretty sure he was town and they still got lynched

I’m sorry for being Mia just haven’t been able to spend time on here at all, been doing family shit lol. If I’m still alive next day phase which I presume I will be then I should have much more time

I am about 20 pages or so behind but from where I was, I think lethal is probably scum based on his play today. Don’t really buy that he fake suspected me and then backed off when I called him out lol, doesn’t really make sense

Not sure why I’m being linked to psychic, I literally offered no opinion about her. Obviously not something I’m gonna do around a teammate or have made a habit of ever

Lethal/rich/Nat does feel wrong tho so I’m probably gonna need to try and get through some reading to recalibrate a bit
i like ur play style more than magics please be town

not saying anything wrong with magics lol

i just prefer urs

Shepard

Preeminent
i imagine the final scum team is likely poyser/lethal/psychic if i had to take a guess at all 3 as it makes sense with interactions and equity as well as to an extent individual play.

lethal wouldn't hesitate going after poyser aggressively if they're teammates.
Poyser/lethal is definitely where I'd like to look tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back