Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
u had entire day to vote something that is not psychic. i was pleading to make u read me and her town and move on but u didnt. i dont know how to help u anymore

even fang is much better vote

u scum read goth too but didnt want to move to him

and tweet is a complete question mark today with 0 thoughts

u and aurelian have the PoV to solve. if ur best solve is me and psychic i cant help u

u suggested goth but refused to vote him before psychic until EoD even when i asked u to

idk what else u want from me. im working with u guys and yall constantly refusing

more so aurelian than u

we have 2 players being complete MIA. if you and aurelian found each other as town this shud be an easy clap = lynch MIA and win

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Psychic aurelian earlier said that all vanillas are town, but when u claim vanilla he didnt say u r town. he wants to lynch u for nothing

aurelian rolecopped hime and tweet

aurelian goth is the team i think

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Psychic aurelian earlier said that all vanillas are town, but when u claim vanilla he didnt say u r town. he wants to lynch u for nothing

aurelian rolecopped hime and tweet

aurelian goth is the team i think
You fucking midwit. I said as has everyone else whose sussed her that she's a liar and was expecting Magic to shoot her as the town vig. I have no idea what her actual role is.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
u had entire day to vote something that is not psychic. i was pleading to make u read me and her town and move on but u didnt. i dont know how to help u anymore

even fang is much better vote

u scum read goth too but didnt want to move to him

and tweet is a complete question mark today with 0 thoughts

u and aurelian have the PoV to solve. if ur best solve is me and psychic i cant help u

u suggested goth but refused to vote him before psychic until EoD even when i asked u to

idk what else u want from me. im working with u guys and yall constantly refusing

more so aurelian than u

we have 2 players being complete MIA. if you and aurelian found each other as town this shud be an easy clap = lynch MIA and win
no u cant blame me here
i have stated y agn and agn we need psychics flip first here
y should i vote aurelian here when i dont think hes scum??

u have consistently refused to see me as anything other than scum
u r just in the wrong here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
everytime goth name comes up aurelian just says he is always NAI but never takes the initiative to read him

there is no other direct interactions between them

aurelian never copped goth either. just copped hime/tweet (rolecop)

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
everytime goth name comes up aurelian just says he is always NAI but never takes the initiative to read him

there is no other direct interactions between them

aurelian never copped goth either. just copped hime/tweet (rolecop)
Ultra has said Goth posts are also NAI and not worth analyzing each time as well you dork

Emil

V.I.P. Member
no u cant blame me here
i have stated y agn and agn we need psychics flip first here
y should i vote aurelian here when i dont think hes scum??

u have consistently refused to see me as anything other than scum
u r just in the wrong here.
no. we. do. not. need. to. flip. psychic

i can compromise on goth but not psychic

cool if u dont wanna vote aurelian then i dont wanna vote psychic

we team up on goth

i offered u earlier and u declined

what do i make of that?

and no thats a big lie ive tried to see u as town for 200 hours but ur persistence on psychic makes zero sense to me. none. absolutely none

Banishment #4

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
tlFevHK.jpg

Votes.
Richard Mille > hime
Psychic > hime
Ekkologix > hime
Ultra > hime
Natalija > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Shepard > Psychic
Goth Boy > Goth Boy
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg
Aurelian > Ekko

Hime - 4
Psychic - 3
Gothboy - 1
Tweet - 1
Ekko - 1

@hime what's done is done.
Unfortunately,
you have been banished.
Hime was a Faithful
2165795078caa2d84043d12b894f5991-1185381.jpg

Kate, 38, Photographer, New South Wales

A photographer and actor, Kate knows that regardless of whether she's a Traitor or Faithful, she'll need to be a bit more devious than she's used to being. "I really need people to be loyal to me but I am not intending on being loyal to them," she explained. "The reason a game like this is so hard is because you need to be switched on 24 hours a day and always thinking about conversations you're having," Kate continued. Though her background in photography has given her plenty of insight into people's behavior, she hopes paranoia won't creep in and cloud her judgement.

You are "The Busdriver", at night you may target two players and switch them, causing any actions directed at one to be used on the other instead. ( x1 )

Wincon: Eliminate the Traitors.

Prepare to stop posting soon.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back