T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
i4nKDr4.jpg

Two banishments,
One Murder.
Three Faithful gone.
The Traitors will celebrate with another midnight murder tonight.

Best of luck.

GIkSSZN.jpg

Day 2 ends,
Night 2 starts.

You have 22 hours to get your actions in.
Day 3 starts in 23 hours - Countdown

No More Talking
Do these even work?
@Ekkologix > Indigo
@Richard Mille > Indigo
@Goth Boy > Indigo
@Shepard > Indigo
@Ultra > Indigo
@Psychic > Indigo
@Lethal > Indigo
@hime > psychic
@Hans Tweetenberg > Psychic
@Poyser > psychic
@Magic > Psychic
@Aurelian > Psychic
@Natalija > Natalija

Day 3 Starts

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Q0JrNqV.jpg

Good Morning Faithfuls!
Oh and of course...
Good Morning Traitors, whoever you are.
Well another day another Murder and the Traitors are one step closer to their goal.
To eliminate all the faithful.

Ah, dear Faithful,
You are becoming an endangered species. A dying breed.
Faithful, if you can't figure it out before tonight's banishment,
you will continue dropping like flies.
But until then we have some bad news and some good news.
The bad news is that the Traitors viciously murdered @Magic
The good news is that he did not go down without a fight.
Magic was able to fatally wound one of the attackers.
>
@Poyser has died. He was a Traitor.
33547536baf50951b7f3bdd997d662c4-1185390.jpg

MK, 59, Criminal Lawyer, Victoria

Players beware, former cop and current criminal lawyer MK has all the skills necessary to sniff out the guilty... and all the tricks of the trade to cover his tracks. "I have been dealing with liars all my life. Criminal law can be a game of deception but you can't be too soft," he said. "You need the heart of a lion, not the heart of a sheep. I've got the heart of a lion and, in this game, I am there to find the sheep." Having served as a cop for about 10 years, MK said winning The Traitors "is going to be chicken feed to some of the things I've seen".

Passive: You Must say you are faithful in the thread and if you do you will scan as town to investigative roles.
You are "The Jailor", you may each night put a player in jail, which will protect that player from death, but also prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night. ( x3 )
Shield Finder - Make a list of 5 players, You will be able to learn if any of those 5 players has the shield with them. (not usable after n3) ( X1 )​

Magic was a Faithful
2b4521ce9040decfaaeabe0191985754-1185378.jpg

Jack, 25, Chess Champion, Queensland

Chess champion Jack has all the experience making the right strategic moves, and though he isn't fond of lying in his everyday life Jack admitted that entering Traitors, "It's the type of game where you leave your morals and ethics at the door". "With my background, I think it would be near impossible for other contestants to have the same level of strategic understanding as me," Jack continued. "At the same time, I believe it's really important to be well-rounded socially and in the challenges. I have to be competitive because this all drives back to my strategic game."

You are "The Persistent Vig", You may kill a player each night, If your kill fails you will be able to continue shooting every night until you successfully kill someone.

Wincon: Eliminate the Traitors.

Day 3 starts.
You have 23 hours to submit your Votes
Day ends in - Countdown

Do the tags even work?

Psychic

Yennefer
wow, can't believe they killed magic to frame me LMAO.
Good thing Magic had the brains to kill Poyser and not me.
Poyser voting for my death last day phase should help clear me as a Faithful LOL.
In fact, let's analyze everyone that voted for me last phase.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Before I go and ISO Poyser I just wanted to share I think Aurelian has a decent chance of being scum. I covered the subject a bit yesterday but I caught somehting else that didn't quite make sense for him besides his awkward interactions with Poyser. I know he's already claimed cop so I'm not even sure we should go there today but just gonna lay it out, let me see if I can find it real quick

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Before I go and ISO Poyser I just wanted to share I think Aurelian has a decent chance of being scum. I covered the subject a bit yesterday but I caught somehting else that didn't quite make sense for him besides his awkward interactions with Poyser. I know he's already claimed cop so I'm not even sure we should go there today but just gonna lay it out, let me see if I can find it real quick
Speaking of cop, results @Aurelian ?

Psychic

Yennefer
Votes.
@Ekkologix > Indigo
@Richard Mille > Indigo
@Goth Boy > Indigo
@Shepard > Indigo
@Ultra > Indigo
@Psychic > Indigo
@Lethal > Indigo
@hime > psychic
@Hans Tweetenberg > Psychic
@Poyser > psychic
@Magic > Psychic

@Aurelian > Psychic
@Natalija > Natalija
@Indigo > Ultra

Actually since me and Indigo are both town, mafia votes are scattered.
Highly sus on hime though. Her gameplay and thought process made absolutely no sense this game.
wanting to lynch someone who was baiting mafia.
Only wanted to lynch me after Magic push for my lynch.
Her wanting to lynch Ekko regardless of whether he was town or mafia.
I mean if she's town, she's just a detriment.

Vote lynch hime

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You can ISO my posts but I never strong scum read her, initially null iirc then became more town vibed her as day 1 and this day have gone. I just wanted to see how it factored into the whole Magic - Psychic - Hime angle.

This post right here

I was apparently a bit asleep at the wheel yesterday but I caught this on reread. Aurelian admits he found Hime as town yesterday and copped her anyway. This is a bit weird but not irreconcilable.

Fang admits he never suspects Hime, but then cops her anyway. Then in the middle of the day for no reason whatsoever he claims and outs her as a power role. Finally when asked about why he did it, he cites a dynamic between 3 players that is going on Day 2 as a reason for his actions on Night 1.

None of this makes sense.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Gonna hold off on deep diving into that thought and just ISO for a bit

But basically I think there's a decent shot Fang is faking his role and covering for role cop, and looking for an excuse to drop his claim.

I'm not sure if I'm interested in pursuing this immediately since he's kind of self resolving, so if anyone has equivalent equity with Poyser I'd probably go there first, but just putting it out there. If this guy is alive in a couple days time, blast his ass

Psychic

Yennefer
This post right here

I was apparently a bit asleep at the wheel yesterday but I caught this on reread. Aurelian admits he found Hime as town yesterday and copped her anyway. This is a bit weird but not irreconcilable.

Fang admits he never suspects Hime, but then cops her anyway. Then in the middle of the day for no reason whatsoever he claims and outs her as a power role. Finally when asked about why he did it, he cites a dynamic between 3 players that is going on Day 2 as a reason for his actions on Night 1.

None of this makes sense.
So consider this Ultra....Hime is outed as a power role by Aurelian. Why did mafia kill Magic over Hime? Could it be that Hime is a PR mafia role. I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back