Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Gonna go for a smoke and come back to see the flip results

Also who got the shield from Ekko in N2? Obviously not Magic.
The tactics of who scum give the shield to is probably interesting - they'd probably give it to a non-confirmed townie who has positive reads on the scum team.

Natalija

Divine Departure
tlFevHK.jpg

Votes.
Ekkologix > Lethal
Goth Boy > Lethal
Shepard > Lethal
Ultra > lethal
Natalija > Ekko > Lethal
Lethal > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Aurelian > Psychic
Psychic > Psychic
Richard Mille > Ekko > Richard Mille
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg

Lethal -

@Lethal what's done is done.
Unfortunately,
you have been banished.
Lethal was a Faithful

XJdndcr.jpg

Three banishments,
three Faithful gone.
The Traitors will celebrate with another midnight murder tonight.
Best of luck.

You have Around 5 minutes before the day ends.
You can post in the meantime.
@Ultra tomorrow we get Usopp :dunfukdup

Shepard

Preeminent
Conclusion:

Poyser is NOT aligned with: Ultra, Natalya, Lethal, Ekko, Fang

Poyser CAN BE aligned with: Tweet, Shepard, hime, Psychic

I have no read of Richard or Goth.

Ekkologix
Richard Mille
Goth Boy
Hans Tweetenberg
Shepard

Aurelian
Ultra

Psychic
Natalija
Lethal

hime

v funny that his conclusion shows that Poyser is not aligned with Lethal I have to say. It's the first person I've seen read this collection of posts and align me with Poyser so that's definitely something and I'm sure it's not at all to do with my suspicion of Lethal that's for sure. Weird how you read all these posts but didn't seem to pick up on Magic going to bat for me and Poyser being the only one to try and challenge that. Not putting any stock into the dead town Magic's read? A real shame there.

I still maintain those first few posts of day 1 (I have no idea why Ekko asked everyone to look at these) aren't as telling as day 2 which clearly shows Poyser is never aligned with Tweet for instance and also shows Lethal following along with Poyser suspicion of Nats claim

but we can get into that more if you're alive still tomorrow, very interested on your take for all of that

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
tlFevHK.jpg

Votes.
Ekkologix > Lethal
Goth Boy > Lethal
Shepard > Lethal
Ultra > lethal
Natalija > Ekko > Lethal
Lethal > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Aurelian > Psychic
Psychic > Psychic
Richard Mille > Ekko > Richard Mille
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg

Lethal -

@Lethal what's done is done.
Unfortunately,
you have been banished.
Lethal was a Faithful

XJdndcr.jpg

Three banishments,
three Faithful gone.
The Traitors will celebrate with another midnight murder tonight.
Best of luck.

You have Around 5 minutes before the day ends.
You can post in the meantime.
Do the tags even work?

Night #3 Starts

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
r96kHpP.jpg

Three banishments,
Two Murders.
Five Faithful gone.
Another terrible day for the Faithful.
Now, as we all know, the Traitors will strike again tonight.
It is very sad to think it is the last time that I will be seeing one of you.
Till then, sweet dreams. Or nightmares.

1OCmpsN.jpg

Day 3 ends,
Night 3 starts.

You have 22 hours to get your actions in.
Day 3 starts in 23 hours - Countdown

No More Talking
Do these even work?

Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
please sincerely read this all. you guys are all town - @Shepard @Ultra @Natalija @Psychic @Richard Mille @Hans Tweetenberg @Goth Boy

continued reading day 1 and day 2 over the night and have some notes. see quotes for below in spoilers for the references.

> first - tweet is never aligned with hime, so our world view should NEVER have them both as scum. i have found interactions to support this. i also found more interactions to support tweet never being aligned with poyser mostly stemming from poyser manipulating tweet in thread. QED: tweet is town.

> second -
found interactions showing goth and poyser are unlikely to be aligned, its subtle but its unnecessary shade poyser throws at goth. this is more clearing than poyser's interaction with hime/aurelian. QED: goth is town

> third -
i do still believe psychic is town. i have found posts of poyser manipulating her in the thread. i firmly still believe this is a misdirection and i'll die on this hill. also found an interaction before i started defending psychic that shows interest in reading her slot, as opposed to a scum (poyser) approaching her. QED: psychic is town.

> fourth -
the chance of hime to be aligned with poyser is actually higher than aurelian and poyser. found interactions (and lackoff) to support this. aurelian is still be scum though as poyser did not attempt to manipulate him at all as opposed to tweet/psychic/goth. aurelian and hime were in synch yesterday to lynch Psychic in a double mislynch wagons (lethal and psychic). when psychic flips town, they would lynch lethal after. QED: hime and aurelian are wolves

conclusion - hime and aurelian
are the original wolves here. what i read from aurelian end of day 1 has me thinking he is a misdirection as well, though not as confident on it as i am on psychic/tweet/goth being town due to lack of manipulation by poyser on aurelian.

i also found interactions of poyser and lethal as i continue reading that hints at them not being aligned but its too late for those. apologies @Magic . gna admit i had bias towards how ingenuine he was approaching me and it clouded my judgment on reading him, but i think my solve is right this time.

Richard, lethal, nat, rdk, maybe Craig? (would need to iso agn) r top scum reads

Shep, Aurelian, ultra top town reads rn

As for who id vote for, id rather vote Richard over nat here tbh but I dont want votes to split
This reads list kinda comes out of the blue as well. You commented on maybe 4 or 5 people up until this point and now that somebody asks you for reads you have people in there you never so much as mentioned before.

Reminds me a lot of scum Lethal tbh
> hime gave a random read list that tweet called as came out of the blue

Why is hime town again?
For starters I think people giving you town reads for this was way too generous, pretty much every post you made up until this was cold air as well

Let's look at the others
> tweet is questioning the easy town read on hime that came from poyser and sheph

I'm here for like 20 more minutes and won't be around for the rest

Would somebody like to convince me of their scum read megacomfy
If not I see myself defaulting to hime tbh
> tweet happy to default to hime here

conclusion - i think from this tweet/hime cannot be a team and im happy to have tweet as locked town from an interaction with poyser i'll show in another spoiler

Ye same, out of those three I'd vastly prefer Nat. I think Poyser was the one who talked about Fang at length and I agree that slot's likely town. Ekko more likely town than not as well from what I've seen.

What about Raem?
It’s raem not fang. Nobody has voted fang as far as I know kek
Oh okay

Idk, his constant pre-flipping of his own slot makes this kind of a leap of faith. Do you think there's anything he's done that should make me rethink lynching him?
Raem?

No, I’ve voted to lynch there already. In the interest of fairness, magic has been saying raem wanting to flip Ekko for voting too much is a town thought process

I just don’t really take that seriously when raem has almost as many posts as Ekko himself and only started saying that recently lol. In fact if you could look at mine and magics interaction that might help you. I don’t really like magics posts around it as some of it was putting words on RAEM’s mouth that they never said
Should probably vote Richard tbh
Whyyyy tho

People keep telling me to vote here and here bur nobody tells me whyyyy
Ok let’s do it this way

He’s not posted much, give his posts a browse and tell me what you think

conclusion - this is mostly self explanatory. tweet is asking who shud he vote and poyser is manipulating him into it. confident to say they r mostly not aligned off this. tweet goes to town reads while hime scum read

I was right
But
There is something confusing me, that May not be sound to discuss too soon
Craig and Rem both had Vanilla roles, and I doubt they were specifically targeted for it, and it's doubtful that it's mere coincidence

conclusion - although on a surface level this went nowhere, i am going to once again restate that this is already more than any pressure or sus poyser applied to aurelian and hime the entire game

Who am I voting for?

What is a shield?
psychic ask these questions which both me and poyser reply to

Raem for lynch
Ekko for shield

Let’s go
poyser's reply was manipulative. he just told her who to shield and lynch but not really answer her question

shield will stop a player from being killed. i claimed a PR pls vote me for shield

as for lynch, how much have u read?
my reply to psychic answered her question and asked her a question - this also tells you me and psychic r not both scum

Ok I agreed on Raem getting lynched
And shield on you
psychic quoted my reply and agreed with me

conclusion - while this is fakeable, remember day 1 mafia could not talk together. this may be a signal poyser used to tell psychic who to vote and it clearly tells me he is not interested in reading her as opposed to my reply. what this shows is poyser is scummy and me/psychic are not in a scum team together. poyser being manipulative towards psychic tells me they r more likely than not not in the same team.

Raem?

No, I’ve voted to lynch there already. In the interest of fairness, magic has been saying raem wanting to flip Ekko for voting too much is a town thought process

I just don’t really take that seriously when raem has almost as many posts as Ekko himself and only started saying that recently lol. In fact if you could look at mine and magics interaction that might help you. I don’t really like magics posts around it as some of it was putting words on RAEM’s mouth that they never said
In fairness Raem/Remchu was also arguing Ekko was talking too much about game mechanics and the whole Traitors recruting thing as part of his reasoning to justify reading Ekko as scum
> in the middle of the interaction between tweet and poyser, aurelian actually interjects and gives poyser a different view on his read. as in, it seems like fang reads raem scum for different reasons than poyser and sees the need to interject this interaction and point it out. i think there is some merit to this saying they arent teammates, tho i suppose not much more came out of it as it went nowhere.

We have 1 hr left btw so everyone needs to get their votes in when they can
Since the top picks were basically Nat vs Ekko vs Raem I had to vote Raem
I'm sorry my guy :sadpanda
> another interaction between the 2. this one doesnt help fang's case much as it also goes no where and poyser doesnt reply to it. if anything maybe its fang signaling his vote on poyser?

conclusion - i cant really firly say that aurelian and poyser are not aligned, but i think there is small merit to it. out of the other interactions this has high distancing potential tho as poyser has not tried to manipulate aurelian as opposed to manipulating psychic/tweet

A lot of it is just vibe hime, last game I had you town on vibe early and this time I don't
last game I was scum
If ur argument is that I'm playing differently than last time, ur read on me does not hold
poyser actually thumbs up reaction this post by hime during her interaction with tweet. this was hime's reply to tweet. thats about the closest interaction i can find in EoD between hime and poyser. nothing else came from either poyser nor hime.

If ekko is town, scum r going to recruit him now and get the shield for themselves :whathekong
what even is this interaction? this has 0 purpose or progress towards game solving

conclusion - hime and poyser are aligned not by bussing or heavy distancing, but by simply complete lack of manipulation from poyser towards hime. these interactions r just bland in both directions.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
there is no cult tonight, i have received and refused the wolves invitation

yes, i was invited. i could not tell u what the wolves motive behind this target choice was. maybe they really thought id accept? additionally, might possibly be a plot to have the wolves and me distance for cred, aka they could be players that if me or them flip wolf the rest r cleared

• You smart
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back