• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
this howevver is scummy asfk because right before the night when shep said he want to lynch poyser/lethal u asked him why not psychic/goth
BECAUSE PSYCHIC/GOTH IS WHO I SUS AND PSYCHIC WAS LITERALLY THE SECOND LEADING WAGON THAT DAY OMG
the fact that he was unwilling to even look in psychic's direction was weird af

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
goth and tweet shud technically be self voting if they arent gna vote

if they r scum a lynch wud be very worthwile. only problem obv if they flip town its a complete waste

Vote #4

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

PblwTEl.jpg

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."​

Faithful, you yourselves have a chance to learn from history...
by shifting your perspective.
Personality clashes.
Don't let them cloud your judgement.
Breathe in, breathe out and let them go.
'Cause no two things in life are surer -
haters gonna hate and the Traitors gonna trait.

tlFevHK.jpg

Write down the name of the person you think is a Traitor and should be banished.
You have a little under 20 mins to submit your votes.
Only after the banishment is official we will find out if you cast out a Traitor or an innocent faithful.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
can you please tell me why
Go look at what me and Nat have said earlier in this day phase. We already know T-Pein as host changed the set up with shields so scum can potentially hand it back and forth between each other. If you don't think this is relevant I don't know what to say.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
BECAUSE PSYCHIC/GOTH IS WHO I SUS AND PSYCHIC WAS LITERALLY THE SECOND LEADING WAGON THAT DAY OMG
the fact that he was unwilling to even look in psychic's direction was weird af
he doesnt have to. goth wasnt a wagon and he town read her, otherwise why wud he be on RDK. its not weird at all

u seemed to be on same wavelenght with posyer all game

Shepard

Preeminent
Go look at what me and Nat have said earlier in this day phase. We already know T-Pein as host changed the set up with shields so scum can potentially hand it back and forth between each other. If you don't think this is relevant I don't know what to say.
yeah?

The point you guys were making was before this - that scum couldn't pass it between each other and therefore we could use that to confirm people

I was literally the one to tell you T-Pein changed the rule. Without that utility all we're doing is telling scum who is safe to shoot

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
he doesnt have to. goth wasnt a wagon and he town read her, otherwise why wud he be on RDK. its not weird at all

u seemed to be on same wavelenght with posyer all game
pretty sure he just scum read rdk
and he was wrong there
he was unwilling to look at second leading wagon which was weird

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
yeah?

The point you guys were making was before this - that scum couldn't pass it between each other and therefore we could use that to confirm people

I was literally the one to tell you T-Pein changed the rule. Without that utility all we're doing is telling scum who is safe to shoot
I'm aware T-Pein changed the rules, I've already said that its still pertinent to know why for example Ekko did NOT give the shield to Magic N2.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why don't you just state who you tried to watch, Mr. "Watcher"? If that was Poyser stopping you, there is no point now from just fessing up on it.
idk u admit im a watcher here but later call me tracker but ive come to accept shit like that from u its whatever

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If Richard and Tweet don't vote:

- 1 Richard
- 1 Tweet

Leaves my vote on Ekko:

And then its whatever makes a majority between Hime and Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back