Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
...That's not a bluff you muppet. I'm saying that you've been acting like a post menopausal cat lady ever since I've questioned you and only now have I arrived at straight up just not giving a shit about being polite

regain composure.

fight the demons.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm liking Lethal more and more
regain composure.

fight the demons.
1402632673642.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I didn't make a demand of me or Ultra vs Ekko for the day 2 lynch
I'm just happy to stick my head under the axe if you think I'm bluffing here, draw conclusions from that however you will
r u claiming vengful or bomb? dont see a reason why u wud offer urself for lynch otherwise

Can we lynch ekko so that the game is readable please, if he's town watcher he's we already know his usage is going to be toilet
Yeh but I don't actually want to lynch the town watcher do I, that's clearly a joke, I just want him to stop posting 500 times a cycle
Because he wouldn't risk being ccd and would just claim vanilla if we was scum
Woof

Off to watch basketball laters
how does any of this help us find scum here. can i ask u to try a bit more seriously?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I have a long list of everyone who I don’t town read 🤣

My response to it clearly shows what I think. It boils down to OMGUSing you
so its ok for u to have lots of people u dont town read but not ok for me to do the same?

Haza just dancing around at the side and not wanting to get on the floor. Can’t vote ekko today so I may force myself to read through the filth and land on either he or Poyser for my vote
why cant u vote me today? is my claim causing u to neglect all of u my "scummy gameplay"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back