• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
wtf..??

i protect a town read and watch another. legit best possible usage. cover more ground either by stopping a kill or seeing it.

i take it u still think me and poyser are a team despite saying we likely arent earlier. okay u can keep phoning in that scum read ^^
You see you say all this fancy stuff but it doesn't make a lick of sense. Dumb play. I never said you're still a team, nice way of putting words in my mouth.

You're full of absolute shit and think you're gonna weasel your way to a win. Keep hounding people to read 450 posts but provide nothing on that yourself.

Magic was the best option to be given the shield. Yet you put it elsewhere and watched him instead, conveniently being blocked (but the two cops stay untouched and get results off without issue). This shit is complicated.

Natalija

Divine Departure
What's the difference between a normal tracker vs voyeur?
A tracker follows someone to their target.
wtf..??

i protect a town read and watch another. legit best possible usage. cover more ground either by stopping a kill or seeing it.

i take it u still think me and poyser are a team despite saying we likely arent earlier. okay u can keep phoning in that scum read ^^
Hold on. So the shield is independent of a roleblock/jail?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I have returned

I see the convention of stating who we are voting for is still not in fashion

Can we please get our collective shit together, day ends soon

:hestonpls

• You smart
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Preeminent
I have returned

I see the convention of stating who we are voting for is still not in fashion

Can we please get our collective shit together, day ends soon

:hestonpls
Yes, I barely know who is in the PoE, but I have zero clues about where people are voting...

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
A tracker follows someone to their target.

Hold on. So the shield is independent of a roleblock/jail?
Shield only prevents the shield holder from being killed. There's nothing in the description that says it prevents role-blocks or any other hostile actions, just kills. So technically what Kekko said "could" be true but I call bullshit he wouldn't protect or give it to Magic when our boy was hinting he was town vig as soon as Psychic started lying about it.

Rej

Preeminent
How caught up are you?

Pretty sure it's going to be Lethal today
I wanted to interact with some players I haven't interacted with.
All I know is there is a debate for psychic to be voted and a debate for Ekko to be voted.

We were lucky with the Poyser flip so I thought we can test our luck with some other slots too, but my time is limited like the edition of my wristwatch.

What is the debate for Lethal about?

Rej

Preeminent
Whoever told you this is the split is confused, don't bother
I already accidently locked my vote on Ekkologix. The mechanics are a bit tilting if not used to it. :oh
I wanted to opt to someone else, but it seems I can't change my vote anymore. Now the cat is out of the bag.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I already accidently locked my vote on Ekkologix. The mechanics are a bit tilting if not used to it. :oh
I wanted to opt to someone else, but it seems I can't change my vote anymore. Now the cat is out of the bag.

...I see

Well it should be fine as long as we get a requisite amount of votes in - but try not to get too excited and vote prematurely next time

• You smart
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back