• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
u didnt have someone thunderdoming u with them and tagging everyone to vote u lol

do you want like receipts of shit ive had to deal with?

ive led a lynch on scum on day 2 and was called scum because i had a neutral read on the scum lynched day 1 because i should have also known they were scum.

we are not in the same realms of expectations, ekko.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
shud i have let psychic and me get lynched? the rest probably solves it better
You shouldn't have obsessively tunneled me and Nat or defended her instead of Psychixlc defending herself; it's like Magic said you aren't the MC here.

Magic

Resplendent
signup to the next game im not gna be playing. thats town's last chance to win lol
ekko stop being a baby.

you're not getting the point. idc you were wrong. it's what you keep doing when you're wrong. im not knocking your effort because trust me it's not like people don't appreciate you putting in effort.

it's that you can and should step back and try reading as an observer rather than through direct involvement.

or do things like actually ask people their reads on your own town reads and why. get them to solve without your own involvement or direction.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You shouldn't have obsessively tunneled me and Nat or defended her instead of Psychixlc defending herself; it's like Magic said you aren't the MC here.

Uh, a fair deal of this was mutual. I would go as far as to say that you/Nat were unable to process new information period and just suspected players for level 1 reasons. I happened to be included in this group and also cooly was at the back of that line, but I don't think Kekko should deserve all the blame here. Think his worst posts were honestly during the last day regarding subs.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
do you want like receipts of shit ive had to deal with?

ive led a lynch on scum on day 2 and was called scum because i had a neutral read on the scum lynched day 1 because i should have also known they were scum.

we are not in the same realms of expectations, ekko.
once I got death-tunneled to a mislynch on d1 on christmas. another time someone claimed I was "100% scum" and mislynched me because I didn't want to mass claim early. actually I think it was the same guy both times and he was town...hmm, who was that again?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Uh, a fair deal of this was mutual. I would go as far as to say that you/Nat were unable to process new information period and just suspected players for level 1 reasons. I happened to be included in this group and also cooly was at the back of that line, but I don't think Kekko should deserve all the blame here. Think his worst posts were honestly during the last day regarding subs.
That's cool but my "level 1" suspicions were based off the consistency of you and Ekko leading wrong and bad lynches and each and everyone from RDK/Indigo I signaled I didn't scum read and the dots didn't connect, the two of you blew us off so it goes both ways bare minimum.

Magic

Resplendent
once I got death-tunneled to a mislynch on d1 on christmas. another time someone claimed I was "100% scum" and mislynched me because I didn't want to mass claim early. actually I think it was the same guy both times and he was town...hmm, who was that again?

that guy is a legend for getting you mislynched day 1 tbh.

Magic

Resplendent
what are the different levels of reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back