• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Anyway. the toaru verse, including the TMGs are all ridewatch victims.

Those toys could steal Den-O's power despite Den-O being a Singularity Point, which makes him immune to timeline changes on a multiversal scale. in Heisei Gen Forever, Timejacker Sid's plan to erase the heisei riders by replacing Kuuga, but was stopped by Ataru, a singularity point who was unaffected by the changes.

To note the Heisei Era includes infinite AR Worlds, the Mirror World, Infinite timelines, etc. It's a multiverse in and of itself, so singularity points are immune to multiversal rewrite.

FUuJivB.png
C0ZOxxE.png
vRgzaaQ.png
85JkTbT.png
iuugwI8.png
O4UpmR8.png
uKvHu1Y.png
B8an8dr.png
KfGlEgn.png
p5fCK7X.png
JTavOIg.png
5xzm5On.png

It also erased Fruit Jesus Gaim, who has the power of the golden fruit, which in the novels a weaker copy gives Mogami multiversal power, allowing him to see other rider worlds.

First of all,the colors.
Every color swallowed him.
And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.
Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.
It was like a eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.
Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape. At the first beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.
With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.
Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”.All time,all space was spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While despreately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely.And in all of them, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds.And countless malice and hostility.
There was an evil who slaughtered like it was a game.There was something like an angel of God. There were monsters and people who used them to kill each other.
It has evolved different from Helheim. Immortal beings. Chimimoryõ who eats people. An Extraterrestrial life form that mimic human. A demon who wants to alter history.Some like a vampire.
Furthermore, it has the memory of the earth. Incarnation of desire. Enjoying the energy of the universe. Devil that arise from despair. Hundred of artificial life forms-
Countless stories of countless worlds unfold in front of him are conneted by a single proposition, with malice and hostility as a chain.
“Life is the cycle of life and death. The world is the flow of destruction and rebirth. It’s a never-ending hell.We are trapped in a ring prison”
He can hear the voice
The voice leads him to the truth,like a saint who rescues lost sentinent beings.
“Love is lost. Trapped in hatred. I can’t reach it. There is only suffering, but for me, humans will overcome it. Unleashed from the physical cage,the spirit sublimates and become one with the universe. One in all. All in one. There is no longer any anguish. This is the ultimate evolution.”
No,it’s different.
Something in him denies the word of truth spoken by the saint
He doesn’t know what it is now. His ego is terribly thin and it seems to melt into the world and disappear at any moment.However,even so, that “something”-something that could not be hand over, something important that desprerately resisting.
The saint ridicules his struggle.
“No different. That’s what you know best”
The colors explode again. Raging sensation. And silence.

Oh and it was able to replace fucking OHMA ZI-O (per some circumstances like erasing the heisei era, since he's normally immune) but yeah OHMA ZI-O got replaced and erased by an another rider.

Legit you just need a timejacker and some ridewatches and the verse is done.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"including TMGs"

He says as if there aren't multiple people above them :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Anyway. the toaru verse, including the TMGs are all ridewatch victims.

Those toys could steal Den-O's power despite Den-O being a Singularity Point, which makes him immune to timeline changes on a multiversal scale. in Heisei Gen Forever, Timejacker Sid's plan to erase the heisei riders by replacing Kuuga, but was stopped by Ataru, a singularity point who was unaffected by the changes.
Othinus had her powers taken away with a Fairy Spell. The spell at the same time giving her access to her 100% self through a loophole allowed her to simply ignore the spell even while already powerless and take her powers back. The fact that all Magic in the series directly messed with the laws of cause and effect to make their effects happen only makes this more ridiculous

True Gremlin need to divide their powers infinitely before their even susceptible to losing their powers with a greater nerf.
To note the Heisei Era includes infinite AR Worlds, the Mirror World, Infinite timelines, etc. It's a multiverse in and of itself, so singularity points are immune to multiversal rewrite.

FUuJivB.png
C0ZOxxE.png
vRgzaaQ.png
85JkTbT.png
iuugwI8.png
O4UpmR8.png
uKvHu1Y.png
B8an8dr.png
KfGlEgn.png
p5fCK7X.png
JTavOIg.png
5xzm5On.png
Tangram shit
It also erased Fruit Jesus Gaim, who has the power of the golden fruit, which in the novels gives Mogami multiversal power allowing him to see other rider worlds.

First of all,the colors.
Every color swallowed him.
And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.
Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.
It was like a eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.
Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape. At the first beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.
With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.
Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”.All time,all space was spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While despreately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely.And in all of them, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds.And countless malice and hostility.
There was an evil who slaughtered like it was a game.There was something like an angel of God. There were monsters and people who used them to kill each other.
It has evolved different from Helheim. Immortal beings. Chimimoryõ who eats people. An Extraterrestrial life form that mimic human. A demon who wants to alter history.Some like a vampire.
Furthermore, it has the memory of the earth. Incarnation of desire. Enjoying the energy of the universe. Devil that arise from despair. Hundred of artificial life forms-
Countless stories of countless worlds unfold in front of him are conneted by a single proposition, with malice and hostility as a chain.
“Life is the cycle of life and death. The world is the flow of destruction and rebirth. It’s a never-ending hell.We are trapped in a ring prison”
He can hear the voice
The voice leads him to the truth,like a saint who rescues lost sentinent beings.
“Love is lost. Trapped in hatred. I can’t reach it. There is only suffering, but for me, humans will overcome it. Unleashed from the physical cage,the spirit sublimates and become one with the universe. One in all. All in one. There is no longer any anguish. This is the ultimate evolution.”
No,it’s different.
Something in him denies the word of truth spoken by the saint
He doesn’t know what it is now. His ego is terribly thin and it seems to melt into the world and disappear at any moment.However,even so, that “something”-something that could not be hand over, something important that desprerately resisting.
The saint ridicules his struggle.
“No different. That’s what you know best”
The colors explode again. Raging sensation. And silence.
Once more, Tangram stuff. Posted both that and Othinus already
Oh and it was able to replace fucking OHMA ZI-O (per some circumstances like erasing the heisei era, since he's normally immune) but yeah OHMA ZI-O got replaced and erased by an another rider.

Legit you just need a timejacker and some ridewatches and the verse is done.
Nah. Literally nothing posted that even beats Othinus or Tangram, let alone True Gremlin who are literally infinitely stronger than either.

Last edited:

Eztephan

Preeminent
Yeah saw all this before. It’s still an infinite multiverse so he doesn’t outright beat the verse

“Mirrors facing each other create infinite number of worlds.”

Based on that above quote, I don’t see why it’s any higher then these showings
That was only about the Mirror World alone, not Super Sentai or all Kamen Rider setting or Super Hero Senki Saber.

In Kamen Rider they had a main time-line that had infinite parallel worlds.

And also had the Mirror World that exist in a different space-time axis, practically disconnected to the main multiverse. There every reflect is a different reality, etc.
It was the "Labyrinth of Mirrors". My brother held my hand, turned on the flashlight, and took me through the mirror corridor. After a short walk, we came to a hall. The floor, ceiling, and walls were all made of mirrors.There was a stack of difficult-looking books in the corner, and I imagined that this was my brother's study room. "Do you know, Yui" my brother said. When my brother spoke, the others in the mirror also spoke with him. The truth of the mirror. Inside a mirror is another mirror, then inside that mirror yet another mirror, just like that the mirrors go on infinitely, continously reflecting the world. However, If you cross through countless mirrors, descending to the bottom of the bottom of the mirrors, you would find the world changes little by little. Yui probably threw a stone into the lake, the ripples spread across the surface of the water, reapeatedly and continously warps the scenery in the the said surface. The same could be said to this situation, however, the worlds inside the mirrors are not just reflections, they are different realities.

For example something in the "Tangram level" is Kamen Rider Saver.

Saver system ascension, is basically becoming one with all. Including other Rider Worlds like Ryuki, Blade, Kuuga, etc.
In that one moment, all of their thoughts and feelings were synchronized through the Pomegranate Lockseed.
They were together in Kugai Kudou’s world.
They were Kugai Kudou, and they were the world itself. They had reached a place of so-called omniscience and omnipotence, and were drenched in unprecedented euphoria.
And then — their physical bodies disappeared. Their minds had become energy of a higher plane, dwelling within the Saver System.
The savior’s machine — the Deus ex Machina — had started
Kamen Rider Gaim Novel chapter 3
The infinite plane of worlds, each shining with its own history.
Countless stories of countless worlds, and with them — countless amounts of malice and hostility.
There was something wicked that treated mass slaughter as a game. There was something that resembled an angel of God. There were those who used monsters to kill each other.
Those who had evolved in a different way from Helheim. Those who were beyond death. Evil spirits who devoured humans. Extraterrestrial beings who imitated humans. Demons who wished to alter history. Those who resembled vampires.
And there were more. Those with the memories of the Earth. Incarnations of desire. Those who exploited the energy of the universe. Illusory demons born from despair. One hundred and eight artificial life forms —
Countless stories of countless worlds unfolded in front of him, all tied together by a thread of malice and hostility, made up of one common idea.
Kamen Rider Gaim Novel chapter 4
Such a man should have overcome life and death itself.
He should have become a transcendent being free from physical bounds, integrated into the vast multiverse.
He had surpassed time, surpassed space

At the end of the novel is showed that Gaim>Saver because the different between the real golden fruit and the fake golden fruit is absurd high. Also in the same chapter 4 is showed that Tsukasa aka Decade is not affected a bit by the Saver system merging with the existence and save Mitsuzane for becoming nothing in the procces.
Saver’s last remaining sense of will completely disappeared.
What was left was nothing more than an empty monster, one that roared its death knell in a perishing world.
The skeletal dinosaur leapt into the air, trying to trample the warrior in silver with its overwhelmingly giant body. The ground gave way under the impact and shattered even further, creating a crater.
But the warrior in silver was no longer there.
Still embedded in the skull, Saver looked above him. There was the sky of the sunless world — but now, a giant ball of orange-colored energy was burning there. It illuminated the night sky with the brilliance of the morning sun.
— Ultimate Squash!
Enhanced by an orange aura, the silver warrior’s kick pierced through Saver and the skeletal dinosaur.
Saver and the skeletal dinosaur were engulfed in a shining gold explosion. Saver dissolved into the light, like a dead soul being reduced to ashes and dust. The false savior had disappeared.
Within the light, the man who had once been Saver saw a silver warrior who embodied the idea of a hero — Armored Rider Gaim.
“Kouta Kazuraba…how long do you intend to keep fighting?”
In the very last moment, he had regained enough of his consciousness to ask a final question.
It was surely a question about his entire life itself. Sure enough, the warrior’s answer was brief.
“Forever, as long as I live.”
Engulfed by the shadows, Mitsuzane sank into the darkness, and his existence melted into the world.

…Within the darkness, he could sense someone there.
Someone was preventing Mitsuzane’s spirit from completely vanishing.
Who are you? There was uncertainty in Mitsuzane’s consciousness.
“I’m just passing through,” said the person there in response.
Hearing his answer, Mitsuzane was somehow able to guess who he was.
— Ah, he must be the “hero”.
The universal archetype within everyone’s hearts. When powerless people fell victim to horrifying forces, and were reduced to tears — such heroes would rush in faster than anyone else, like knights

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That was only about the Mirror World alone, not Super Sentai or all Kamen Rider setting or Super Hero Senki Saber.

In Kamen Rider they had a main time-line that had infinite parallel worlds.

And also had the Mirror World that exist in a different space-time axis, practically disconnected to the main multiverse. There every reflect is a different reality, etc.

Yes this was already pointed out. I simply argued from there that the Tangram was affecting both its own Virtuaroid setting and Toaru, both of which individually are multiverses made up of infinite worlds
For example something in the Tangram level is Kamen Rider Saver.

Saver system ascension, is basically becoming one with all. Including other Rider Worlds like Ryuki, Blade, Kuuga, etc.

Kamen Rider Gaim Novel chapter 3

Actually if it doesn’t include the Mirror World, then it’s below Tangram
At the end of the novel is showed that Gaim>Saver because the different between the real golden fruit and the fake golden fruir is absurd high. Also in the same chapter 4 is showed that Tsukasa aka Decade is not affected a bit by the Saver system merging with the existence and save Mitsuzane for becoming nothing in the procces.

Neat but again, read above for Tangram. And once you get past that, Othinus still beats it since Tangram’s power over infinite worlds is limited to only possibilities while a Magic God works on the impossible. And then there’s True Gremlin on top of that who are a whole extra degree of infinity above Othinus not to mention several other characters in between at or above Othinus’ level with similar absurd hax like Alice and Coronzon

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Eztephan so the scaling would be Saver < Gaim < Decade < Zi-O < Senki Saber?

Btw Super Sentai itself is also an infinite multiverse. From the official super sentai acc

It is corroborated by this statement from Zenkaiger's official page.

Asmodeus, the villain for Superhero Senki movie was gonna erase both verses, and Senki Saber > Asmodeus.

You also have the super hero taisen crossover movies where it said Decade can also destroy Sentai worlds (to note, he can already erase the entire rider cosmology)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That raises another question. Whose on screen has destroyed universes in Kamen Rider?

For the Toaru side, you got Othinus erasing every Phase and dimension instantly on multiple occasions and Crowley being able to destroy the Phase True Gremlin was in that was so vast, every hair’s breadth of distance extended on infintely.

So far, all I’ve seen are statements that this character is a threat to the multiverse or can destroy it over an unspecified time

That one Phase alone could contain the entire cosmology of the Kamen Rider side brought up so far

I feel like going for a whole bunch of characters and otherwise being Universal based on words is no different than what the others do for To Aru and is not really needed...

Kamen Rider has more than enough shit to squash To Aru without needing to go extra over the other stuff.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
They too get erased and replaced by a toy.

vlcsnap-2018-09-25-23h46m40s287-1024x576.png

Have you been keeping up because they have Time Jackers in Gotchard now too. There's literally a crossover event going on within Kamen Rider right now. From Genm and the Presidents to Outsiders and even Legend and Gotchard. This shit is wild as hell. It's a wild time to be a Kamen Rider fan.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Better question

What do anyone in to aru have that let's them get past Might Novel X just going " Nah fam, you can't hurt me cause I said so"

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Better question

What do anyone in to aru have that let's them get past Might Novel X just going " Nah fam, you can't hurt me cause I said so"
Sounds kind of like what Terra of the Left does.

He swaps the conceptual precedence of things that makes the thing of lower precedence be unable to harm the thing of higher precedence, and, vice versa, the the thing of higher precedence can't be defended against by the thing of lower precedence.

Higher powers being unable to be harmed/affected by lower powers/beings is a basic part of the series cosmology/power progression.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The power of NLF I guess
I mean Might Novel X did this against God Genm who had 100% complete control over reality down to thoughts and consciousness being able to just fuck around with that shit however he liked

Might Novel X said "lol, lmao even"

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So it's the same type of Stand as Coronzon's immunity to lower powers :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean Might Novel X did this against God Genm who had 100% complete control over reality down to thoughts and consciousness being able to just fuck around with that shit however he liked

Might Novel X said "lol, lmao even"
Okay, and why is that beating Othinus onward exactly? Feats for God Genm’s scope of power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back