• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So it's the same type of Stand as Coronzon's immunity to lower powers :mjpls
A bit better actually, God Genm can rewrite or just turn off other people's powers and abilities and freely set his stats to be whatever he wants.

Novel X unironically told him "Your can't hurt me" and "You'll feel pain" and it just worked

Okay, and why is that beating Othinus onward exactly? Feats for God Genm’s scope of power
What does scope matter when it comes to Hax Astaro?

Stop thinking in biggatons, this is like the nth time you've done this

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
A bit better actually, God Genm can rewrite or just turn off other people's powers and abilities and freely set his stats to be whatever he wants.

Novel X unironically told him "Your can't hurt me" and "You'll feel pain" and it just worked

Sounds like something phase manipulation can do, and Coronzon/her avatar is pretty much stated to be unkillable even despite the fact that a (nerfed) Magic God with one-time-use phase manipulation is around at the time (as well as other quotes suggesting that beings who leave human territory are resistant/immune to phase manipulation).

And it depends on the power.

For example.. reality warping. How else would you determine the potency of reality warping except for scope?

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Yes yes, biggaton only matters when it works for you

Fucking SB Path to Victory / Perfect Defense tier arguments

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Actually if it doesn’t include the Mirror World, then it’s below Tangram
the entire Rider cosmology, that includes, the Mirror World, Saver System, AR Worlds, infinite timelines, and the other infinite rider universes, etc, would be below normal Decade, who can destroy the entire rider verse and even the sentai world which also contains another set infinite parallel worlds simply by existing,

a stronger version of him, Neo Decade, with the power of the neo heisei riders is way weaker than Ohma Zi-O, getting shot by Ohma in the v cinema. Said Ohma Zi-O in this V-cinema was fusing together infinite worlds with versions of his younger self while being weakened to the point of being reverted to the body of a child and losing his memories.

Ohma Zi-O got rewritten and put into journey to the west as the buddha by Asmodeus in super hero senki who again, is below Senki Saber.

If you really want to do infinity scaling, Tangram and Othinus would only be equivalent to 1 of those infinities since both only govern infinite worlds, TMG's and above would be equivalent to 2 of them since there infinitely above Tangram and othinus, That'd still put them below Decade who scales above 4 infinities, the infinite recursion of the mirror world, the saver system, infinite parallel worlds/timelines, and infinite future riders, who then gets outscaled by two other characters.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sounds like something phase manipulation can do, and Coronzon/her avatar is pretty much stated to be unkillable even despite the fact that a (nerfed) Magic God with one-time-use phase manipulation is around at the time (as well as other quotes suggesting that beings who leave human territory are resistant/immune to phase manipulation).

And it depends on the power.

For example.. reality warping. How else would you determine the potency of reality warping except for scope?
Potency and scope or 2 different things fam

Yes yes, biggaton only matters when it works for you

Fucking SB Path to Victory / Perfect Defense tier arguments
:JokerSerious:
What are you even on, you've seen me argue HOW many times that biggatons don't matter when it comes to hax

Accelerator exists and I've seen you guys argue that he can reflect fucking anything.

Fucking Paxton argued that he could stop Big Rigs.

Don't ever come at me again with that lame ass shit dude

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

What are you even on, you've seen me argue HOW many times that biggatons don't matter when it comes to hax

Accelerator exists and I've seen you guys argue that he can reflect fucking anything.

I mean yeah, it's only universal

Pretty sure he can deflect it just fine :mjpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Sounds kind of like what Terra of the Left does.

He swaps the conceptual precedence of things that makes the thing of lower precedence be unable to harm the thing of higher precedence, and, vice versa, the the thing of higher precedence can't be defended against by the thing of lower precedence.

Higher powers being unable to be harmed/affected by lower powers/beings is a basic part of the series cosmology/power progression.
Okay, and why is that beating Othinus onward exactly? Feats for God Genm’s scope of power
Novel God Gemn created an entire multiverse, and still got no u'd by mighty novel x, god gemn is also below decade and the rest of the heavy hitters I've mentioned in my previous post.

That raises another question. Whose on screen has destroyed universes in Kamen Rider?

For the Toaru side, you got Othinus erasing every Phase and dimension instantly on multiple occasions and Crowley being able to destroy the Phase True Gremlin was in that was so vast, every hair’s breadth of distance extended on infintely.

So far, all I’ve seen are statements that this character is a threat to the multiverse or can destroy it over an unspecified time

That one Phase alone could contain the entire cosmology of the Kamen Rider side brought up so far
I've literally posted Hiryu and Sid erasing the entire heisei era, which is a multiverse, also Decade, Zi-O and Eternal have destroyed universes on screen. Decade destroys universes accidentally mind you.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

And yet when arguing Marvel, it’s feats, feats, and nothing but feats. Fuck even statements and definitely blatant NLFs like this.
Never once said this. I’ve always argued based on the best things Accelerator has shown to have reflected.

That’s Paxton, not me.

Novel God Gemn created an entire multiverse, and still got no u'd by mighty novel x, god gemn is also below decade and the rest of the heavy hitters I've mentioned in my previous post.
Missed it, mind posting it or linking where you did it before?
I've literally posted Hiryu and Sid erasing the entire heisei era, which is a multiverse, also Decade, Zi-O and Eternal have destroyed universes on screen. Decade destroys universes accidentally mind you.
Same here

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And yet when arguing Marvel, it’s feats, feats, and nothing but feats. Fuck even statements and definitely blatant NLFs like this.

Never once said this. I’ve always argued based on the best things Accelerator has shown to have reflected.

That’s Paxton, not me.

Missed it, mind posting it or linking where you did it before?

Same here

I can't find the quote for god gemn rn.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I can't find the quote for god gemn rn.
Based on the YouTube video, dudes hyped to destroy the Rider Worlds in a gradual process, we literally see him destroying several Parallel Earths at once, not an infinite amount at once.

Didn’t see anything notable in the second YouTube video

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Based on the YouTube video, dudes hyped to destroy the Rider Worlds in a gradual process,
Because he isn't trying. He wasn't able to consciously control his power at that point, still tho, unconsciously destroying multiple infinities, even in a gradual manner is >>> only controlling/destroying one infinity.
we literally see him destroying several Parallel Earths at once, not an infinite amount at once.
Which doesnt change the fact he has the capability to destroy it all anyway, which is above Toaru.

Anyway current Decade can control his powers. The world the second video takes place in is again, a fusion of infinite worlds by Ohma Zi-O, Tsukasa threatens to destroy the world if Sougo can't fix things before its too late.

and Ohma oneshot Tsukasa.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The mirror world has infinite recursion too, ands that's disconnected from the rest of the verse which still has the Saver System which also governs infinite worlds and then infinite parallel timelines. And again Decade above all that.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Because he isn't trying. He wasn't able to consciously control his power at that point, still tho, unconsciously destroying multiple infinities, even in a gradual manner is >>> only controlling/destroying one infinity.
No it ain’t lol. And again. He’s destroying 5 worlds at once at most.

Fuck sake, Magic Gods just by existing expand their influence to affect the destiny of all other Phases from within their own infinite one and need to divide their power infinitely to not obliterate the rest of the cosmology from simply moving a limb if you want to try that route too.
Which doesnt change the fact he has the capability to destroy it all anyway, which is above Toaru.
By a gradual process so far.
Anyway current Decade can control his powers. The world the second video takes place in is again, a fusion of infinite worlds by Ohma Zi-O, Tsukasa threatens to destroy the world if Sougo can't fix things before its too late.

and Ohma oneshot Tsukasa.
So still within the realm of Othinus and Tangram. And that’s me ignoring how these are more empty statements of characters threatening the worlds through unknown means and effort

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And to think, this came after a certain someone said this:

“I feel like going for a whole bunch of characters and otherwise being Universal based on words is no different than what the others do for To Aru and is not really needed...
Kamen Rider has more than enough shit to squash To Aru without needing to go extra over the other stuff.”

^ I’m sure a bunch of other statement reliant settings like Marvel, Xenogears, Elder Scrolls, and even Transformers will appreciate the downgrades they get by this logic.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I was gonna like respond to stuff and shit and actually like really dive into a debate for once but a certain someone thinks I'm some kinda fucking Clown and won't back up what I say

Yeah okay

@Astaro
Put him on ignore. Neither of you are allowed to take each other off ignore without moderator approval.

This is the only time Imma say this, if either of you so much as SNIFF in the other persons direction imma ban em. Enough of this bullshit. I dont care who started what, I'm ending it

@Astaro
Do you think I'm stupid? Am I just a court jester to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back