• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Eztephan already showed you

Kamen Rider Saver's Saver System governs infinite worlds, Gaim > Saver

Decade was not only not effected by the saver System but Gaim is also much weaker than Decade, and Decade literally has Gaim's powers.

Again. @Eztephan already posted the infinite timeline and mirror world stuff, why are you suddenly pretending you haven't read his post?

Again me, and eztephan already posted all the feats in the thread, Decade's very nature means he scales above most riders except for a very few. And as for stacking infinities, I'm only doing what your doing, you yourself are stacking TMG's because there "infinitely above Othinus" both of whom apparently govern infinite worlds.

Decade just stacks to higher infinities than toaru when you actually count how many things are infinite in KR (again, timelines, mirror world, saver system)
So you want to continue this game? So be it

The size of the Hidden Phase is quite frankly insane, every hair’s breadth (17 - 180 micrometers) is an Infinite amount of space

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

Going by width and height of the average person (5.5-5.6 meters) and the 10+ individuals at least that were contained within the Phase (and excluding the Phase itself isn’t outright immeasurable in size)

We’re talking a structure equivalent to tens to hundreds of millions of infinite multiverses in sheer size

And Crowley alone managed to destroy it.

Pretty consistent with Magic Gods dividing their powers by infinity still being > Othinus and by extension the Tangram

So Infinity x Infinity Multiversal to hundreds of millions of times infinitely Multiversal over a few times infinitely Multiversal Kamen Riders, pick your poison. Golden boi

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just need to ask

What actual feats does To Aru have that lets them get past MoB Gaim. The guys Immune to Physical Destruction because he became a Man of Beginning so "blowing up shit" doesnt mean much

And before you go "NLF whats his limit!" becoming a Man/Woman of Beginning means you have transcended Life and Death and don't need a physical form as you have transcended it and can exist as just pure mental energy.

Men/Women of Beginning can also Time Travel at will, and are also one with and transcend all of Existence

Churronzon

Notorious
He became the concept of the universal archetype of a "Hero"?
That's actually cool but could you explain how different that is from destroying the world of Archetypes, Atzilut?
“I’m not sure what you mean by that question. Anyway.” Kanzaki gave a cough. “Because
an angel has been forcibly moved from a higher sefira to a lower one via Angel Fall,
because of the fluctuations it has caused, the four worlds creating the form of the ten
sefira—specifically, Olam Atzilut (the shaping world), Olam Beriah (the creating world),
Olam Yetzira (the formative world), and Olam Asiyah (the physical world)—are being
affected”
Whatever my purpose is, I have undeniably been stained. ...Thus, I will destroy
it all. Myself and the entire Sephiroth that contains me are no exceptions. Partial
destruction would be meaningless. If anything remains and an eternal distortion is born
from that, then it will all happen again. I will eliminate the ten spheres, the twenty-two
pathways, and the hidden eleventh symbol. Collisions between phases? Sparks and spray?
You cannot save anyone if you only treat those symptoms. All of the fundamental clogs
must be removed. All so we can pass the baton to whoever comes next.”
Btw there's a specific No-Thing that would recreate the verse after all of creation gets destroyed and which emanated the Sefirot to begin with.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That's actually cool but could you explain how different that is from destroying the world of Archetypes, Atzilut?

Btw there's a specific No-Thing that would recreate the verse after all of creation gets destroyed and which emanated the Sefirot to begin with.
Who exactly do you think scales to this :tupac

Churronzon

Notorious
Coronzon and Ain who is beyond Keter (Atzilut) ofc.
Ain Soph Aur, Ain Soph, Ain.
000, 00, 0.
As God’s territory could not be understood by humans and the concept could not be
expressed by humans, it was not shown on the Sephiroth.
I shall become the guide of this young tree. Rejection of the Abyss,
leave us as I become one with my chosen master and cross that line. We shall arrive
beyond Keter! We need not fear the unknown territory that is no more than a series of
zeroes!!”
Magic Gods if you decide to scale them to her ceremony (not that I would).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure Coronzon dying as part of the ceremony was sort of the point so.. I really don't think she'd scale

and Magic Gods sure as shit don't scale to the ceremony either (Coronzon already has Flaming;Sword which is at least comparable to Othinus destroying the "world" yet she still needs to do this ceremony to destroy all of creation)
there's even less of a reason to believe they'd survive compared to Coronzon

which leaves exactly one "person" that scales

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So you want to continue this game? So be it

The size of the Hidden Phase is quite frankly insane, every hair’s breadth (17 - 180 micrometers) is an Infinite amount of space

Going by width and height of the average person (5.5-5.6 meters) and the 10+ individuals at least that were contained within the Phase (and excluding the Phase itself isn’t outright immeasurable in size)

We’re talking a structure equivalent to tens to hundreds of millions of infinite multiverses in sheer size

And Crowley alone managed to destroy it.

Pretty consistent with Magic Gods dividing their powers by infinity still being > Othinus and by extension the Tangram

So Infinity x Infinity Multiversal to hundreds of millions of times infinitely Multiversal over a few times infinitely Multiversal Kamen Riders, pick your poison. Golden boi
Each hair breadth isn't a separare infinity, the whole space itself exists as a single infinity.

On the other hand, the Saver System, Mirror World, and infinite timelines are all separate and disconnected from each other.

Why are we even assuming toaru sephiroth and four worlds = irl sephiroth and four worlds?

Just because they use the same concepts doesn't mean they're equal.

Churronzon

Notorious
Pretty sure Coronzon dying as part of the ceremony was sort of the point so.. I really don't think she'd scale
She can nuke the enemy and the Toaru-verse would survive even if Coronzon doesn't. That's a wincon per the OP's details or lacktherof

Last edited:

Churronzon

Notorious
When an author uses the speed of light, what speed do you assume?
When an author uses the gravity on earth, what acceleration do you assume?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Anyway yeah the Sephiroth/Four Worlds in To Aru are literally no different than actual Kabbalah

idk what goldenboy's on about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back