• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I don't think Magic's reaction to the information was one of scum being caught. Reads like gloating to me. I suppose on the balance of play Sig makes the most sense to lynch but I don't love it, feels like a shot in the dark and the mech is only circumstantial. Out of the lynches offered there though he would be my pick of the three.
I mean, alternatively we could go for Gad, but I don't think it is the best strategical play in terms of info.

Sig flip would probably clear up a lot of things - but on a second thought there is still a possibility that there are more than one player targeting Cube - but as it is - nobody has claimed to visit them so it's probably better to assume that it was not.

Psychic

Yennefer
I tracked him to Cubey who died
:hm
yo
He saw magic visiting cubey who died
:catjamn
(Aurelian says he watched Magic and he has no visitors, which tells me theres shenanigans afoot, but I've done some calculations and concluded he's probably just scum anyway. Trust me.)
:hm
Aurelian claimed Watcher on Magic and says I never visited after I claimed result
:doge
There's also sig who Polar claims he redirected towards Cuboi which makes things even more complicated
:smh
Did y'all figure it out? Where do I vote?
Who do you want us to lynch? Sigi, Ratchet, Magic, or Ultra? And which among them do you believe is most towny?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
I mean, alternatively we could go for Gad, but I don't think it is the best strategical play in terms of info.

Sig flip would probably clear up a lot of things - but on a second thought there is still a possibility that there are more than one player targeting Cube - but as it is - nobody has claimed to visit them so it's probably better to assume that it was not.
If Sigismund flips mafia, who are your suspects?
If he flips town, what info do you have?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
If Sigismund flips mafia, who are your suspects?
If he flips town, what info do you have?
If Sigis flips killing scum then it means we have a scum redirector and Ultra and PB are town.

If he's town it means that one of PB and Ultra are most likely lying.

But I think then Ultra would be next if Sig flips town. It might not be optimal, but still.

I think you and Gad are probably prime candidates to be scum, maybe Tempest too as it was pointed out that an Ekko kill is something Tempest could do.
Make a wagon ffs
I have, and it's Sigismund.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I think chances scum redirected Ultra to Sigi aren’t very high

Very low chance if Sigi is scum (you don’t redirect someone to your teammate randomly)

And I think it’s a pretty low chance Ultra got redirected to Sigi if Sigi is indie/town (it’s an odd person to send Ultra to for scum if they are just sending him at a random)

Psychic

Yennefer
Get with the program, I could care less about towny or scummy people
This is why you should go. Since you're not here to help town anyways.

I also like to mention that Tweet is playing similar to how he played when we were scum together in that one game where he cc town roleblocker.
We should lynch the indy who has KP
makes sense, since he's been only killing town.

Vote lynch Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back