• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
I know it doesnt make sense for Ratchet to claim vig but remember that game where Tweet claim roleblocker when Magic flipped as the town roleblocker? But Tweet was actually scum. I mean, I can totally see Ratchet doing that as scum. Also nothing happen to Ratchet after he claimed Vig and LM was lynched. Like, 3 kills went through and Ratchet came out unscathed. If mafia had town redirector, it would of been on Ratchet, but his kills were never redirected. Sure, maybe mafia is scared of targeting Ratchet because of watcher, but for an extra kill, I think it's worth the risk.

Ratchet

@Kurosaki Ichigo I don't believe you sincerely think I'm the Serial. A Serial needs to go under the radar to an extent - how on Earth do you reconcile me counter claiming the Vig as a role that needs to survive until F3? This isn't "Serial fake claims Vig", this is "Serial counterclaims the Vig". So I'm going to need you to outline your thought process on this, it's not adding up to me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
:whathekong

I already told you like 3 posts ago...
tldr
I dont see Ratchet as a SK going for the I am a vig thing.
Kekko?
yes
Ratchet?
No.
He would not do a yolo move that gets him lynched if melkor flips town.
I cant wait to see Ratchet flipping anything but town to rub it in your face

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
@Kurosaki Ichigo I don't believe you sincerely think I'm the Serial. A Serial needs to go under the radar to an extent - how on Earth do you reconcile me counter claiming the Vig as a role that needs to survive until F3? This isn't "Serial fake claims Vig", this is "Serial counterclaims the Vig". So I'm going to need you to outline your thought process on this, it's not adding up to me.
I don't trust the 2 town vigs thing anymore

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I also don't believe scum have a redirect, it would make them too powerful as they could control the vig, 2nd vig, sk, or poisoner

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
If Sigi is mafia, the timing of Ichigo’s Ratchet push is convenient time for a counter wagon while people are talking about Ratchet as an indie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back