• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I suspect he's choosing to brush that under the rug here and opt to angleshoot how I claimed or whatever instead because he can't defend it

All of his arguments today have been motivated garbage

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
It's not everyone else, and like I keep telling you - Ultra isn't going to make up results like this for the fun of it. It would be outright throwing actually.
Well that's the thing, I don't think Ultra is one to do this either - but lets say there is a dupe - and that there are 2 vigs - how likely is it that there are 2 redirectors as well?

Not so much

The only world where Ultra is town is where Magic and Aur is a team - but if Magic flips Aurillian has outed himself.

Magic

Resplendent
Then wtf do you think scum ultra is doing here exactly..making up info and expecting someone to save his ass somehow the next day?
Numbers game. We lost 4 town in one cycle. Fang is poisoned. They can easily have another 4/5 removed with another cycle. That is a highly advantageous start for mafia.

Also figured he might think he would die if I flip town anyway so to cash out. He could also then change his story from "I got target instead of magic".

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I think one of Polar/Ichi has to be aligned with Magic as well

What a coincidence I track Magic to Cubey and then TWO players offer competing explanations for why he died

This can't possibly be a coincidence
Don’t think it will be Polar. He said he has Cubey kill info at day start. Years before Magic got claimed against

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Numbers game. We lost 4 town in one cycle. Fang is poisoned. They can easily have another 4/5 removed with another cycle. That is a highly advantageous start for mafia.

Also figured he might think he would die if I flip town anyway so to cash out. He could also then change his story from "I got target instead of magic".
Fair point about the mass casualties

Ratchet

The thing is that for Magic to be scum the scumteam must have been doing a coordinated attack here in the thread - basically outing themselves - It would mean that Aurillian and magic are aligned.
I don't think Magic is necessarily scum btw and actually think it's more plausible that he's town.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Polar claims potential info about cubes death

Ultra claims to have tracked Magic and got that he killed cubey

Aurelian claims to have watched magic and gotten no visitors as a result

Polar claims to have redirected ultra to Ichigo

Ichigo claims to have killed cubey

Is this all accurate and in the right chronology?

Magic

Resplendent
That answers your question then.
No it doesn't.

My question was relating to you. You said they didn't use the role on you cause they thought you might shoot me. Why would they then use their action on ultra whose only other scum reads outside of melkor were myself and aurelian and shading gad. They could have done it to protect gad who I think is scum but he's not even for that position anymore.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Whatever. I put in to redirect Sig to Cubey
@Lord Melkor
@Cubey
@Ruffles
@Polar Bear
@Gadministraitor
@Mr. Reloaded
@Luka
@T-Pein™
@Aurelian
@Frinckles
@Magic
@Fujishiro
@Lethal
@Ultra
@Grammaton
@Yoho
@Lindltaylor
@Emil
@MangoSenpai
@Sigismund
@Kurosaki Ichigo
@Missingno

I'm Rak Wraithraiser and x-shot Tracker

Last night I tracked Magic to Cubey

Wanted the day to play out a bit to gauge reactions but fuck it I got shit to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back