• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Polar claims potential info about cubes death

Ultra claims to have tracked Magic and got that he killed cubey

Aurelian claims to have watched magic and gotten no visitors as a result

Polar claims to have redirected ultra to Ichigo

Ichigo claims to have killed cubey

Is this all accurate and in the right chronology?
Polar claimed he targeted sig and redirected him to cubey

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper

Polar claims to have redirected ultra to Ichigo

Polar claimed he redirected Sigismund

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I don't think Magic is necessarily scum btw and actually think it's more plausible that he's town.
So what you're saying is there has to be 2 redirectors in this game then

You know this is making shit needlessly difficult.

I think the well is too poisoned atp. Ultra has to go.

Ratchet

No it doesn't.

My question was relating to you. You said they didn't use the role on you cause they thought you might shoot me. Why would they then use their action on ultra whose only other scum reads outside of melkor were myself and aurelian and shading gad. They could have done it to protect gad who I think is scum but he's not even for that position anymore.
You're asking me to assume an awful lot to answer this - if they thought he was a cop they would want to avoid that and might have assumed he would target a lower activity player instead. Cops don't have to cop their scum reads, I would argue in fact it's more suboptimal to do so. The bottom line is that there are going to explanations for all of this stuff at the end, I can only hazard educated guesses now. What I do know is that the play angle you want me to believe Ultra takes as scum here is nonsensical to me - you cite the numbers but neglect that this could be achieved without outing himself in the process.

Magic

Resplendent
@Lord Melkor
@Cubey
@Ruffles
@Polar Bear
@Gadministraitor
@Mr. Reloaded
@Luka
@T-Pein™
@Aurelian
@Frinckles
@Magic
@Fujishiro
@Lethal
@Ultra
@Grammaton
@Yoho
@Lindltaylor
@Emil
@MangoSenpai
@Sigismund
@Kurosaki Ichigo
@Missingno

I'm Rak Wraithraiser and x-shot Tracker

Last night I tracked Magic to Cubey

Wanted the day to play out a bit to gauge reactions but fuck it I got shit to do

I didn't go anywhere m8.

Don't try to back down after and say "my target went to cubey, it wasn't magic".

@Dr_Professor83 btw as you can see I was on this bit from the start. I don't consider it a weak point, I wanted it to be clear that he didn't say target and instead said my name. At this point he could have clarified and chose not to. That's why I don't think it's a weak point.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
ARGH

I swear if this is a reverse psychology play by Ultra in where he is doing a play that is so uncharacteristic of him that he gets away with it - then my goodness.

I don't know what to make of Ratchet hard defending Ultra or why this is such a hard wagon to sell.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

Polar claims to have redirected Sig to Cubey

Okay so how could all of this be true?

Polar definitely redirected someone to cubey.

For ultra to be telling the truth, he got redirected to cubeys killer.

Ichigo kills cubey
Polar and sig are irrelevant except that polar is a redirector
Ultra got redirected to Ichigo

Meaning two redirectors or some combination of roles that would produce the same effect

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
ARGH

I swear if this is a reverse psychology play by Ultra in where he is doing a play that is so uncharacteristic of him that he gets away with it - then my goodness.

I don't know what to make of Ratchet hard defending Ultra or why this is such a hard wagon to sell.
The main issue is we have to assume Ultra decided to make a suicide today, when he didn’t need to.

Is it impossible? No I suppose not. But it’s not an easy thing to reconcile when it was needless

Magic

Resplendent
There is a world where Polar is lying scum as he knows his evidence wasn't perfect and just claimed to have used it on a vanilla when he really used it on ultra and had him target a scum teammate that killed cubey thinking that ultra was the cop and therefore get a guilty on a maybe town to get them mislynched. But that's a lot to assume.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Okay so how could all of this be true?

Polar definitely redirected someone to cubey.

For ultra to be telling the truth, he got redirected to cubeys killer.

Ichigo kills cubey
Polar and sig are irrelevant except that polar is a redirector
Ultra got redirected to Ichigo

Meaning two redirectors or some combination of roles that would produce the same effect
Ichigo could be lying scum imo.

But that still requires two redirectors or something that would produce that effect yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back