• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
If we have one primary mafia team in around 26 players game , it means around 6-7 persons team? I expect some bussing then.

Luka

Polarized Noob
DW at this rate we'll have no content by then >:3
To generate content, I will now call myself LAMIST.
@Luka Why are you so LAMIST with this post!
Hm. Probably because it's my genuine thoughts, no? Why are you so hasty to accuse me here? That doesn't really add up, does it? Vote Lynch Luka

Luka

Polarized Noob
Hm. Probably because it's my genuine thoughts, no? Why are you so hasty to accuse me here? That doesn't really add up, does it? Vote Lynch Luka
Well, how can we know it's your genuine thoughts? That doesn't seem very genuine, does it? Let's play civily, no? In addition to that, why are you voting me so quickly?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Just putting my thoughts uprfont. I prefer to make my thoughts transaparent.
FTR chances are there are 6 wolves, 24/4 = 6 which is normal ratios. I really don't see how would look at a game with a village mindset, and without actively thinking of it go "these are the proable ratios, chances are theirs bussing" when bussing is mostly player dependent and not team dependent? There are some teams of wolves who just power all of the way, so it's not a good thought on the first place given well. you can't predict if there's going to be busing or not soley by metric of numbers.

Ratchet

Waiting for a response. @Ratchet if you're in thread, what do you make of this given you liked my message?
I agree, want to see a bit more from Melkor before I elaborate though. I don't think it's all that deep out of hand, but Melkor's entrance has felt like he went through a checkbox excercise to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back