• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I agree, want to see a bit more from Melkor before I elaborate though. I don't think it's all that deep out of hand, but Melkor's entrance has felt like he went through a checkbox excercise to me.
That's probably townie given you aren't instantly jumping on Melkor / trying to start a wagon on them, more just voicing support.

Day 1 VC 1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote: Polar Bear

Vote Ratchet

I don't know who Rachel is but Ratchet is worst girl
That will be my one post until I get back home in 6-7 hours after work

I missed you too!

Vote lynch Luka

Hm. Probably because it's my genuine thoughts, no? Why are you so hasty to accuse me here? That doesn't really add up, does it? Vote Lynch Luka

Hm. Good point, let's not be hasty. Unvote

Vote Lynch Ratchet

I needn't say no more about this
Ratchet: Polar Bear
Aurelian: Ratchet
Lord Melkor: Luka
Luka: Luka >
Mango: Ratchet

Ratchet: 2
Luka/Polar Bear: 1

With 26 alive it's 14 to lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
Luka looks town

Are you saying that he is putting up ground work for him to have probable cause to be AFK?

I'm saying it's unnecessary explanation. Scum have a habit of announcing pointless periods where they won't be present or excuses for not playing up to par(not saying town never does this but it's more typical of scum). They'll announce they're going to be away but not to worry because they'll be productive upon arrival! It's pre-emptively defending themselves as their sole motive is to survive.

Fucked the vote so

vote ruffles

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Luka looks town

I'm saying it's unnecessary explanation. Scum have a habit of announcing pointless periods where they won't be present or excuses for not playing up to par(not saying town never does this but it's more typical of scum). They'll announce they're going to be away but not to worry because they'll be productive upon arrival! It's pre-emptively defending themselves as their sole motive is to survive.

Fucked the vote so

vote ruffles
I mean I can definitely vote this way to put pressure, but I think that this is in NAI territory as I could see town do this too - as they announce they've seen the game started but can't participate fully just yet

Vote Lynch Ruffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back