• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Ichigo isn't really vibing as scum to me either and the prevailing theory he claimed to save sig when sig is dead weight doesn't really make much sense to me

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
If one of their big reasons for sussing me is fear I’m tying them to scum Sigi (and already were trying to say we’re aligned) Surprised they aren’t more fine with the Sigi lynch

Magic

Resplendent
Can anyone tell me that has ultra as town explain his resistance to giving a legacy or answering questions outside of not wanting to spew

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Leaning town (the claimed VT)
Yoho
Sigismund
(can be mafia with Professor)
Watson (too wolfy to be a wolf?)
I don't think Sigismund is mafia, maybe only with Professor whom he defended
Linking me to Sigi here @Grammation , with something they can’t verify. Then when confronted about it they refuse to elaborate.

Also they’ve defended or soft defended Sigi a lot. And still are. Except now they think I’m preflipping Sigi as scum and setting them up? Doesn’t add up with the recent Sigi defense does it if it’s a big reason to sus me (but they already sussed me so all they are doing now is back filling)

Then you have their Ratchet push. They started wanting to lynching Ratchet for being indie while Sigi was top wagon. But only when several other people (you and Psychic) were also talking about Ratchet as indie. Which to me looks like taking an opportunity for a derail. Then I make a big enough deal out of it until I finally get them to claim universal back up and the Cubey kill.

But that’s all inconsistent with their other play around Ratchet which they say is bc they were sitting on that info they said to hunt scum (with no results to show for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back