• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don't think he's unlikely to make a kill (evidently) and I wanted to have some kind of evidence on him because otherwise hes liable to hose some of the more niave players here

The only time the strong active player makes the kill n1 is if they’re a janitor/ some other utility, but even that relies on them drawing that role, the role being available/ in the game etc

I find this to be an answer that straddles the argument because you know it’s problematic to address

Ultra

THE BEAR
Tpein, sig, reloaded

Still see good and bad in Ichigo

Think ultra probably a baddie

If tweet and ratchet are our indies, that leaves me with at least one person I’m misclearing. Probably several tho

Explain your progression here, no holding in your thoughts like a fat turd please

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
The only time the strong active player makes the kill n1 is if they’re a janitor/ some other utility, but even that relies on them drawing that role, the role being available/ in the game etc

I find this to be an answer that straddles the argument because you know it’s problematic to address
Would you agree that ultra definitely claimed real results?

Magic

Resplendent
I'm not buying you any Amazon credit cards stop badgering me with questions
So you're playing in bad faith. You won't even give a proper legacy. How is the townie, it's just anti spew.

You have no comments on any of these other discussions or slots.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Speaking of, you neither it seems like. Is there an invisible barrier between you & the Ichigo/Sigi part of this game lol

It you’re town and Ultra is scum there’s a whole non Ultra game to be solved lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

I don't know what to say here except that I'm not going to use tracker on someone of little consequence, most players I can probably look in their direction and they implode. Mafia take actions even if they don't kill

Grammaton

Consigliere
Any theory with 2 redirectors takes me into ‘this isn’t worth the effort& territory so I’m not considering it

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
No.
I know you're wrong, but if you're town you're convinced of your position and wouldn't trust anything I say, and if you're scum responding to your pressures with analysis is a waste of time.
Uh no. You aren’t even actually thinking about my position around you and whether it makes sense for scum.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don't know what to say here except that I'm not going to use tracker on someone of little consequence, most players I can probably look in their direction and they implode. Mafia take actions even if they don't kill

we’ve just had a year of losing to people of little consequence mate, come on

Magic

Resplendent
Speaking of, you neither it seems like. Is there an invisible barrier between you & the Ichigo/Sigi part of this game lol

It you’re town and Ultra is scum there’s a whole non Ultra game to be solved lol
You can iso my posts and see my comments on all of it, quite literally.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So you're playing in bad faith. You won't even give a proper legacy. How is the townie, it's just anti spew.

Nope, I told you I'm busy and you using me not answering a bajillion random questions you have against me reeks of desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back