• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
My problem with Ichigo is that his entire basis for scum reading prof was a nothing post from Fuji on page 1, and despite Prof repping in and making a ton of highly substantive posts, Ichigo never updated his read on the slot. Then once prof started to link Ichigo with sig, suddenly Ichigo thinks prof is scum for "omgusing" him, nevermind that ichi never even pushed prof in any way. He voted Fuji d1, listed prof as scum based on having Fuji as scum and voted prof before unvoting and voting like 4 other people. That's literally all he did prior prof pushing him. Don't think its enough to say prof is omgusing at all
Are you telling me that Professor can't play like that if he's mafia?

Magic

Resplendent
Nvm I’ve missed some of them in my tunnel lol. If you think Ichigo is town a bit surprised you aren’t trying to play mediator more
I could be wrong and there's nothing necessarily wrong with your points it's just weird a scum player would go this heavily against the grain for content and reads. Does him no favors.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Ichigo isn’t even thinking deeply enough to consider what I’m doing when my read of them hinges heavily on Sigi.

“You want to mislynch me but Sigi is town. You just need mislynches”

Without actually considering how the position I’ve taken works there

Ultra

THE BEAR
In case I do go over here for posterity,

Lynch Magic immediately, don't balk out or use any excuses

Get rid of Ichigo/Sig and if those are town flip Polar. T-Pein ought to go as well

Don't lynch Ratchet/Luka/Mango/Watson. I think CP and Gad are fine too.

Shoot tweet in the back of the head and make sure he doesn't reach wincon fuck that bird

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
In case I do go over here for posterity,

Lynch Magic immediately, don't balk out or use any excuses

Get rid of Ichigo/Sig and if those are town flip Polar. T-Pein ought to go as well

Don't lynch Ratchet/Luka/Mango/Watson. I think CP and Gad are fine too.

Shoot tweet in the back of the head and make sure he doesn't reach wincon fuck that bird
Sell me on Luka and Watson

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also keep an eye on Gram, not sure if he's scum or not, gonna hedge and say just dont follow hos direction going forward regardless, he's been lukewarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back