• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I know the cop and watcher are dead but doctor/protection isn’t outted yet
I'm aware. I don't care.

Ratchet is the indy/sk and ultra is scum that he was protecting, as stated. Can you do me a favor and follow. Thank you.

There has been no additions kill to show anyone else could be indy.

Magic

Resplendent
So I’ve heard from you lol. But possibly yeah.

I’m mostly there
Right and we're doing my solve now, ya? Considering we are where I said we'd be. So down 8 town players is that a good time to go after the people you treat as untouchable until you give them a chance? Maybe you won't next time and kill them after a single cycle if they've played like shit. I believe in you prof, next time!

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I'm aware. I don't care.

Ratchet is the indy/sk and ultra is scum that he was protecting, as stated. Can you do me a favor and follow. Thank you.

There has been no additions kill to show anyone else could be indy.
Probably on both (I came to the conclusion in my own PM already)

I’m willing to blindly follow once Ultra does flip scum when it comes to blindly jumping every time you say jump (on stuff like mass claim)

Magic

Resplendent
vote ultra

His info is meaningless down 8. I don't care who he tracked.

I've reached my limit with this game. Gram also won't talk in the mason chat which is not great.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
vote ultra

His info is meaningless down 8. I don't care who he tracked.

I've reached my limit with this game. Gram also won't talk in the mason chat which is not great.
I think if Ultra is scum Gram could be paired there yeah (even without that). From how he handled the Ultra/Tweet stuff

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
We only have 7 dead town players. Tweet’s death isn’t a loss. So it’s slightly less bad. He could have become an extra scum voter

Magic

Resplendent
Why are you singling out Psychic for it?
Because she's loud and stubborn and the people I currently trust outside of you are largely going to be the inactives. Ichigo is town, reloaded is town, yoho is likely town due to the way he claimed. Psychic is town. Jag is still most likely town.

Tempest needs to play live. I have no will or want to lynch the likes of tpein or hear the suggestion based on the people who have brought him up previously.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
5. Gadministraitor

8. T-Pein

13. Lethal

14. Ultra

15. Grammaton

16. Yohoho1996

25. Jaguark

Help me sort some of these from PoE. I know you have Jag as scum (I can see it but he’s basically PoE fodder probably the most likely newb fodder to be scum.

Probably should look to the rest for play around Ultra to entertain an Ultra centered scum team

Magic

Resplendent
Watson was probably scum by her reaction to my post about ultra. She didn't read it at all and came with thinking I was suggesting ultra was off his scum meta and had to be town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back