• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Watson was probably scum by her reaction to my post about ultra. She didn't read it at all and came with thinking I was suggesting ultra was off his scum meta and had to be town.
If she’s scum I got that one right (and walked off now bc of your read)

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
That's not even important though, flavor solving is dumb.
I know it isn’t. But it’s free and on the 1% a janitor matters (I doubt bc it’s D3 and we haven’t had one) may as well. Why are you bothering to respond to it when we both know it’s not very relevant?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm aware. I don't care.

Ratchet is the indy/sk and ultra is scum that he was protecting, as stated. Can you do me a favor and follow. Thank you.

There has been no additions kill to show anyone else could be indy.
vote ultra

His info is meaningless down 8. I don't care who he tracked.

I've reached my limit with this game. Gram also won't talk in the mason chat which is not great.
Shouldn't we vote Ratchet first then? Indie being alive is generally +mafia as opposed to killing a single wolf.
Also, Gramm is probably a wolf. The only thing towny from them was the AtE.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Shouldn't we vote Ratchet first then? Indie being alive is generally +mafia as opposed to killing a single wolf.
We’re to the point where an indie is better suited shooting mafia next or very soon

Luka

Polarized Noob
I know it isn’t. But it’s free and on the 1% a janitor matters (I doubt bc it’s D3 and we haven’t had one) may as well. Why are you bothering to respond to it when we both know it’s not very relevant?
The last 2 times people attempted to flavor solve it helped me as a wolf, or did nothing for town so I don't want people to do it. And Yoho is in game, so he might.

Magic

Resplendent
No that's stupid as fuck when we have no scum dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back