• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Don't forget to answer at the first question

Pass the blame?
You mean for the other 4? Watson primarily because of how Magic has handled the slot, he had a tenuous town read and his progression for reading that slot scum today doesn't make sense if you think about it for 2 seconds. Gram can easily be scum on play but he won't be scum with Magic as it would mean both masons are scum, that doesn't make sense to me. Luka I think is town but I don't have compelling reason for it, just think on play there is nothing I think is scummy there. Prof I'm quite certain is town based on how he handled end of Day 1, how he responded to pressure Day 1, and his posts yesterday which made sense to me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
You mean for the other 4? Watson primarily because of how Magic has handled the slot, he had a tenuous town read and his progression for reading that slot scum today doesn't make sense if you think about it for 2 seconds. Gram can easily be scum on play but he won't be scum with Magic as it would mean both masons are scum, that doesn't make sense to me. Luka I think is town but I don't have compelling reason for it, just think on play there is nothing I think is scummy there. Prof I'm quite certain is town based on how he handled end of Day 1, how he responded to pressure Day 1, and his posts yesterday which made sense to me.
Not everything revolves around Magic for me.

I will take into account your answer

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
At this point Reloaded and Ichigo can just be town. Don't wanna think too much on that. I'll put Tempest back to null.

No idea why Gad claimed VT unprompted back there, but I think Gad and Ultra might have equity on the chance that Ultra is scum, and in that case, I can reconcile Ultra's play around Gad along those lines.
Kinda put myself in a shitty position by not reading anything so figured I'd just claim. Not sure where you get me and Boobies having equity from

Day 3 VC 1

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
vote ultra

Vote: Magic

I'm aware I'm going to be stonewalled on this but whatever, I'm not the Indie serial so if you're going to dismiss what I have to say then you'll have to find a better angle.

I had no action, so no one.

I was sure Sigismund is town. I live under the same stars I guess.

Vote RDK

I need people who aren't Magic and Ratchet to talk more.

Vote tpein

Have a nice phase
Reloaded: Ultra
Ratchet: Magic
Ichigo: RDK
Grammaton: T-Pein

Ultra/RDK/Magic/T-Pein: 1

With 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch.

I'll update the OP and the threadmarks soon.

RDK

Marvelous
I haven't read everything but Ratchet and Gram are probably where I'd go, I think they're both scum

Has gram claimed?

Lethal

Exceptional
Correct me if I'm wrong, but essentially Magic wants Ultra lynched cos he doubts the tracker claim and the complications that have come about from the claim and how it doesn't match up to other usages, no? Initially I had Magic town column but I can absolutely see a world where wolf Magic tries to muddy Ultra to try and get rid of a guy he's paranoid about killing. He's also mason claimed with Gram (who I have town column as well) so it's more likely than not that Magic is town here with him. So maybe I can give Magic his cookies? I'll ISO Ultra to connect my own dots (maybe someone will be a lad/lass and engage live.)

The 2 vig thing with Ratchet still absolutely reeks as well. He's got to be the SK imo, I don't buy 2 vig slots at all nor think Poyser would pass something so complicated (dirty setup spec but it is what it is). Thing is, we can't lynch him today. I thought Mango could've been his wolf buddy but I was wrong on that kek.

RDK

Marvelous
I don't like the way gram was so staunch in his reasoning as to why Ratchet couldn't be town (two town vigs would never be ranked) but then just pigeon holed him into a short-term indie role and left him be

I do agree with gram that there isn't enough longevity in the play as a SK for it to be a likely outcome, I don't think Ratchet is SK.

I do think he's just scum and am not enamored with the way Gram seems to be neglecting that possibility in favor of him being a more unlikely and niche role

RDK

Marvelous
I had no action, so no one.

I was sure Sigismund is town. I live under the same stars I guess.

Vote RDK

I need people who aren't Magic and Ratchet to talk more.
this is wank

I just repped in and you're shading me for not talking

dont think you actually believe your vote is going to influence my activity either so it's just for show right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back