• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
also we should probably address the fact that polar claimed to redirect psychic to reloaded and reloaded was blocked from healing aurelian. how many visitors do we think reloaded was likely to have? did he hint being a healer ITT before n2?

He said he was going to use an action and we can judge hid claim after that.

I actually forgot about this. This is true.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
also we should probably address the fact that polar claimed to redirect psychic to reloaded and reloaded was blocked from healing aurelian. how many visitors do we think reloaded was likely to have? did he hint being a healer ITT before n2?
There’s a chance at a bus drive being why Reloaded’s action didn’t work but yeah Reloaded hinted at him having a noteworthy action yesterday (D2)

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don't want to find the posts since I really CBA to w/ 510 posts by Ultra, but I think that Ultra's read of Psychic is either genuine or a Pocket. He nearly instant cleared Psychic, which is something Id think he'd fake as w/w, or we can just trust the read.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
No on the claims we do have
Same as I've given before. Ultra tracking Yoho is super weird given his vanilla claim.

I believe Polar's is probably legit given my heal failed to go off (I assumed I'd gotten blocked. But a redirect works.)

T-Pein's bulletproof claim is pretty meh. Is that all he can do?

Ultra

THE BEAR

In both instances where Polar has claimed a redirect something has happened to said player hmm

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
How does a redirect work on a busdriver. I've never asked myself this question.
Bus driver takes priority in the OP resolution order so I'd guess whoever the redirector targets as a result of the bus drive would get redirected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back