• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
@Polar Bear @Psychic @Jaguark101 @Lethal @Luka @Lindltaylor @Gaddamnit

Come on let's go, same question to you lot. What do you think about my argument with him today?
I've just glossed over it like all posts this game. Overall, he's giving me similar vibes to how he attacked Tempest in WEF when both were town. He also said something like "Tempest made Reloaded give him a heal so that Tempest then has a reason to town read Reloaded in the day" or something. Despite Tempest putting Reloaded very close to lynch on Day 2. Complete hypothesis and tunneled Tempest on non-confirmable info.

He was still town there. From what I've seen this game, he's taken up similar angles with Ultra when he talked about Ultra's presentation of his results, or his Sigi lynch, Melkor scum read, etc.

Town Magic, from my one game with him, isn't averse to taking up stances that might seem like a huge stretch. And Frankly, I can't see who his teammates would be right now anyway (definitely a lack of effort from my side maybe)

Ratchet

I've just glossed over it like all posts this game. Overall, he's giving me similar vibes to how he attacked Tempest in WEF when both were town. He also said something like "Tempest made Reloaded give him a heal so that Tempest then has a reason to town read Reloaded in the day" or something. Despite Tempest putting Reloaded very close to lynch on Day 2. Complete hypothesis and tunneled Tempest on non-confirmable info.

He was still town there. From what I've seen this game, he's taken up similar angles with Ultra when he talked about Ultra's presentation of his results, or his Sigi lynch, Melkor scum read, etc.

Town Magic, from my one game with him, isn't averse to taking up stances that might seem like a huge stretch. And Frankly, I can't see who his teammates would be right now anyway (definitely a lack of effort from my side maybe)
I appreciate that you've given it some effort. I think a large part of where we disconnect on it though is you're solving for the whole team off of Magic's flip - that's not going to work because he will make sure he doesn't treat any two scum members the same.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My apologies, you simply supported it and agreed with it once it was brought up. Is that better? Or do you want go full trump and state it was never something you were on board with?

Thoughts on ultra conveniently dipping the thread at the same time as you? Weird how that went eh.

???

Dawg it's 3am my time when you made this post, question is why are you not dipping

:rock

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Uh, what argument exactly are you referring to? Have you gone through and read the whole sequence of posts?
You're talking about the argument regarding you being indy or not, right? I think you're tryna pile onto the Magic push (Granted this is coming mostly off how I read your post about me being a possible mate to Magic), cause I don't see how I could have shown any sort of equity to Magic or, well, literally anyone else here, unless you're going for the scum are inactive angle which I don't think holds much weight given the kills have been well placed so they're at the very least lurking and gauging who makes sense to kill.

That being said, idk wtf Magic's on thinking you counterclaimed a vig as an SK. I might be inclined to buy that if he thinks you're scum but the indy angle makes no fucking sense.

Magic

Resplendent
???

Dawg it's 3am my time when you made this post, question is why are you not dipping

:rock
3am your time isn't when you dipped the thread. It was literally much earlier at the same approx time ratchet did.

And it's Ramadan so I'm awake.

Magic

Resplendent
You're talking about the argument regarding you being indy or not, right? I think you're tryna pile onto the Magic push (Granted this is coming mostly off how I read your post about me being a possible mate to Magic), cause I don't see how I could have shown any sort of equity to Magic or, well, literally anyone else here, unless you're going for the scum are inactive angle which I don't think holds much weight given the kills have been well placed so they're at the very least lurking and gauging who makes sense to kill.

That being said, idk wtf Magic's on thinking you counterclaimed a vig as an SK. I might be inclined to buy that if he thinks you're scum but the indy angle makes no fucking sense.
At this point ratchet looks like he has equity with Ultra so we'll sort that out afterwards because he's treating him like a confirmed town off absolutely nothing. Has not questioned anything ultra has done all game to any meaningful degree.

Vote boobies with me gad

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Gaddamnit Vote Magic for me, dude has been getting his cheeks clapped by me and Ratchet all day to the point where he declared he's ignoring us only to accuse me of ghosting the thread because I'm not playing literally all day

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
At this point ratchet looks like he has equity with Ultra so we'll sort that out afterwards because he's treating him like a confirmed town off absolutely nothing. Has not questioned anything ultra has done all game to any meaningful degree.

Vote boobies with me gad
Can you point me to where he confirmed Boobies as town btw? I have like 15 mins now so I'll at least skim past this part

Ultra

THE BEAR
Endorsi Zahard, x-shot Busdriver.

Flavour talks about how all the males and some females fall in love with me but I only have eyes for Baam. I confronted my family to help him and have some thing called Bong-Bong which allows me to teleport people with me.

N1 - No usage (had not read enough to play the role blind)
N2 - No usage (again not read enough and didn't want to use a role I still don't comprehend how it functions).

Bus Driver eh? Hm.

Ratchet

Okay so for the first part, what do you think should be making you town to me? What part of your play evidences that?

I don't think I can be accused of piling onto Magic. I've been suspicious of him since Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back