• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Can you point me to where he confirmed Boobies as town btw? I have like 15 mins now so I'll at least skim past this part
He didn't actually confirm him as town. He's treated him like confirmed town. There is nothing confirming ultra yet ratchet has treated him like I'm going after an innocent child

Magic

Resplendent
Okay so for the first part, what do you think should be making you town to me? What part of your play evidences that?

I don't think I can be accused of piling onto Magic. I've been suspicious of him since Day 1.
You town read me day 2. Lovely flip flopping but don't just ignore that!

Ratchet

Can you point me to where he confirmed Boobies as town btw? I have like 15 mins now so I'll at least skim past this part
He can't because it hasn't happened. He's changing his argument to match his audience, which is indicative of the fact he doesn't actually believe any of it.

Ratchet

You town read me day 2. Lovely flip flopping but don't just ignore that!
Mhmm, what does that have to do with my response? Was I the first to push you in this game? Yes. Have I pushed you the most today? Also yes.

Do you think I've just piled onto you Magic? Given that's the sentiment you're trying to defend, surely you can say one way or the other, yes?

Ratchet

He didn't actually confirm him as town. He's treated him like confirmed town. There is nothing confirming ultra yet ratchet has treated him like I'm going after an innocent child
He's now arguing that I should be treating a slot that my main scum read has pushed all game the same way I would anyone else, without letting that affect my read at all.

Have we read enough of this sort of nonsense now or does he need to keep peddling it?

Ultra

THE BEAR

I see. He's made the criminal offense of town reading me before my flip and not after.

🤔

Ratchet

I see. He's made the criminal offense of town reading me before my flip and not after.

🤔
Not even. His argument is that my read on you implies equity because I think you're town and he's scum, as if you and he should be read as entirely separate, unconnected entities.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so for the first part, what do you think should be making you town to me? What part of your play evidences that?

I don't think I can be accused of piling onto Magic. I've been suspicious of him since Day 1.
Nothing. Bu the absence of proof that I'm town is not grounds to claim I have equity with Magic. Those are two separate things and need to be treated as such.

Magic

Resplendent
I think plenty of others can vouch for the fact that ratchet's read on ultra has been weird but they can continue butt buddying as if agreeing with one another that it's untrue is some sort of evidence of against it.

Ratchet

Mhmm, what does that have to do with my response? Was I the first to push you in this game? Yes. Have I pushed you the most today? Also yes.

Do you think I've just piled onto you Magic? Given that's the sentiment you're trying to defend, surely you can say one way or the other, yes?
Btw, here Magic was trying to endorse an obviously erroneous position because it favoured him, in a way that didn't actually defend the position, but nitpicked something to be seen correcting it.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
So why are you going for Boobies over Ratchet? Sounds like you should also look into possible Ratchet pocketing or am I missing something?

Magic

Resplendent
Nothing. Bu the absence of proof that I'm town is not grounds to claim I have equity with Magic. Those are two separate things and need to be treated as such.
They've pushed flawed logic and arguments all game gad. I would not waste your limited time arguing with Ratchet. It goes nowhere. Read what you can and then vote

Ratchet

Well I think he's scum and I've asked to give scum mates for Magic. Because I have nothing to read you town from you're in that list by default. If I had established clear equity I'd be making the argument for it. BTW, it has also been claimed that you have equity with Ultra, why are you not contesting that like you are this?

Ultra

THE BEAR

Please go and sample any of Magic's posts today and tell me if he's not exasperated and forced, I'm detecting he's depleted of brown energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back