• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
So stop with the why and just go through hypothetical as you did it just fine when it was creating mafia teams that I might be paired with including people you weren't scum reading
Maybe in a minute when I don’t feel like you’ve positioned yourself as the enemy and I don’t feel like opposing you on principle kek

Let me chill out

(You told me those hypotheticals didn’t help before tho so look how the turn tables)

Magic

Resplendent
Maybe in a minute when I don’t feel like you’ve positioned yourself as the enemy and I don’t feel like opposing you on principle kek

Let me chill out

(You told me those hypotheticals didn’t help before tho so look how the turn tables)
Okay let's go with Ratchet had me as town at the end of day 2 and after aurelian came out with his results.

Upon day 3 I said something I had been saying the whole time about him being indy and now he's sure as hell I must he scum and that town read meant absolutely nothing? While also being completely sure ultra is town now? Both ultra and I said to lynch the other if we are lynched. By delaying this thunderdome by a day you can create two mislynches off of it and push it further along.

There just is no proper world view I can see where ratchet is this confident in town ultra

Magic

Resplendent
What exactly do you mean by the bolded?
Realistically speaking people would just lynch me. They wouldn't give second thoughts and be like "you know maybe let Magic live". Ive been lynched plenty of times for this shit already including Christmas Mafia. It isn't how it works. If you're wrong people, especially as inactive as this, will just sleep walk into lynching you.

Ratchet

Maybe Ultra's result is accurate and Ichi also killed Cubey? Or Ichi is scum with Magic? See, it's not as simple as Polar v Ultra. Aurelian could have been redirected or a nexus or affected by some ability that harms trackers. Magic may even be a passive Nexus. I don't know the answer so no, I'm not going to solve around mech that isn't all that reliable.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You've already guaranteed the mislynch here though, it's either that or a no lynch - both of which are damaging. Jesus Christ how is this going uncontested?

He's been doing this ALL GAME btw

You can either assume Magic is getting stanned by the entire scum team because he's town or because he's scum and it is apparently safe to do. This is the impression I'm getting at the moment - nobody besides a couple of players is actually reading through our back and forths but their all simultaneously coming to the conclusion that I'm scum and he's town.

You could make the case that he's getting TMI'd here but then that naturally raises the question of why he's being allowed to shit and piss all over the place

I still think he's scum, but the only thing I don't have a good explanation for is that I think he would tell at least one member of his team to position around him and I haven't seen anyone really doubt Magic besides me/you...and Prof...:sus

Magic

Resplendent
Maybe Ultra's result is accurate and Ichi also killed Cubey? Or Ichi is scum with Magic? See, it's not as simple as Polar v Ultra. Aurelian could have been redirected or a nexus or affected by some ability that harms trackers. Magic may even be a passive Nexus. I don't know the answer so no, I'm not going to solve around mech that isn't all that reliable.
Ya but the most basic and reliable assumption is Polar is lying and yet that isnt

Can't be nexus as aurelian and ultra would be redirected in the same place.

And how could his result be accurate with aurelian info?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
You can either assume Magic is getting stanned by the entire scum team because he's town or because he's scum and it is apparently safe to do. This is the impression I'm getting at the moment - nobody besides a couple of players is actually reading through our back and forths but their all simultaneously coming to the conclusion that I'm scum and he's town.

You could make the case that he's getting TMI'd here but then that naturally raises the question of why he's being allowed to shit and piss all over the place

I still think he's scum, but the only thing I don't have a good explanation for is that I think he would tell at least one member of his team to position around him and I haven't seen anyone really doubt Magic besides me/you...and Prof...:sus
it’s me Ultra

Magic

Resplendent

If we're both town we die one after the other and that's the most preferred result possible for scum. Is it not?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Realistically speaking people would just lynch me. They wouldn't give second thoughts and be like "you know maybe let Magic live". Ive been lynched plenty of times for this shit already including Christmas Mafia. It isn't how it works. If you're wrong people, especially as inactive as this, will just sleep walk into lynching you.

One thing that's been bothering me about some of your responses like this (and this is what I caught onto Day 1, like when you told me to town read you based on shared town reads), is that your own awareness casts a bit of doubt on the validity of this, you know how other players will react on a secondary level to this type of situation so your sentiment here doesn't seem as genuine

Actually you can already quite clearly see the groundwork and multiple people declaring they won't bother following through with my legacy

Magic

Resplendent
One thing that's been bothering me about some of your responses like this (and this is what I caught onto Day 1, like when you told me to town read you based on shared town reads), is that your own awareness casts a bit of doubt on the validity of this, you know how other players will react on a secondary level to this type of situation so your sentiment here doesn't seem as genuine

Actually you can already quite clearly see the groundwork and multiple people declaring they won't bother following through with my legacy
They declared they wouldn't follow in your legacy prior to any of this. Which means this is again all needless.

Again just think for a moment if it actually makes sense for ratchet to town read you this hard when he walked back on the read just last day phase.

Magic

Resplendent
Also that is very realistically what would still happen lol. I know you're saying it's self awareness but there's a reason I don't try to fight out of impossible situations and tell my teammates when I'm roughly going to die. I know, generally, when I've lost any room for negotiation to get out of a lynch

Ultra

THE BEAR
Read the last 50 or so posts honestly and tell me what you think.

Of you wanting to switch to Ratchet? I'm not following what made you swap from having him as Indi vs him being scum.

You highlighted yourself the other day that you think his motive was to hide behind me and you're saying it doesn't make sense from him, but this is exactly what you said before iirc

I also think there's a lack of logical conclusion to the thought. If he's indi, you've argued against him solely on one aspect of his survival (he plays to me), but you neglected to mention that indies also have to try and balance their competition in the game between mafia and town

Which is why I told you earlier even though I think there's a good chance he's the SK that doesn't make any of his arguments illegitimate even if there's room for them to be motivated because the motivation in this case would be making the scales more even.

Ultra

THE BEAR
They declared they wouldn't follow in your legacy prior to any of this. Which means this is again all needless.

Again just think for a moment if it actually makes sense for ratchet to town read you this hard when he walked back on the read just last day phase.

Like I said, this was already your prior argument for him, so what changed for you? In plain english

Magic

Resplendent
Of you wanting to switch to Ratchet? I'm not following what made you swap from having him as Indi vs him being scum.

You highlighted yourself the other day that you think his motive was to hide behind me and you're saying it doesn't make sense from him, but this is exactly what you said before iirc

I also think there's a lack of logical conclusion to the thought. If he's indi, you've argued against him solely on one aspect of his survival (he plays to me), but you neglected to mention that indies also have to try and balance their competition in the game between mafia and town

Which is why I told you earlier even though I think there's a good chance he's the SK that doesn't make any of his arguments illegitimate even if there's room for them to be motivated because the motivation in this case would be making the scales more even.
The swap is due to his play around you and flipping back to me being scum this phase. It just reads like tmi. Does it not?

And ya it stopped making sense for him to play this hard against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back